• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

forthisisme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why some people want our original PSD.
Do create your from scratch if you want to make your original visual.
We made our cards in this way.
And, because we do not receive any reward from this work I don't know why we should share more than the final images.
Stop asking. At least, to me.

Why should I "must" have if my cards have the right quality for printing?

Quotes your original post where you say stop asking for the images, then proceeds to ask for higher quality images...

webcivilian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quotes your original post where you say stop asking for the images, then proceeds to ask for higher quality images...

I'm not asking for PSD files or templates. All the work here is achieved through many people contributions. Not sharing is kind of against what this community is all about. You prefer to use and take other people work but not do the same. It's kind of selfish. The topic started with someone sharing their high quality work.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
And, in fact, I shared my cards.
Who are you? You signed to this forum only to ask for my cards in higher DPI, but my cards already are in the right format for printing.
Why you asked? Maybe you are one who wants to sell some cards and make money using our work. Who knows? I don't know. No one knows you.
Also, I'm not the only one who don't want to share his work: many homebrew developers don't share their source code. It's the same. It's our work on which we spendt a lot of time.
If you want to use my cards you can download them from Mega. If you want "better" cards make by yourself. If you are not able to do, say thanks to the people who have the ability to do this work and had decided to share their work.

I will not say another word about this. If all you agree with me, good; otherwise, I don't care.

Last edited by EmanueleBGN,

webcivilian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And, in fact, I shared my cards.
Who are you? You signed to this forum only to ask for my cards in higher DPI, but my cards already are in the right format for printing.
Why you asked? Maybe you are one who wants to sell some cards and make money using our work. Who knows? I don't know. No one knows you.
Also, I'm not the only one who don't want to share his work: many homebrew developers don't share their source code. It's the same. It's our work on which we spend a lot of time.
If you want to use my cards you can download them from Mega. If you want "better" cards make by yourself. If you are not able to do, say thanks to the people who have the ability to do this work and had decided to share their work.

I will not say another word about this. If all you agree with me, good; otherwise, I don't care.

It's your choice not to share. I guess Thanks for what you have shared of other people's work. I'm not someone who sells other people work. I'm just an ordinary guy trying to excite my inner geek. I have seen you being really too concerned around people selling amiibo cards. If you think that concerns you then stop sharing.

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im willing to bet money that webcivilian is trying to sell on etsy, that's why he wants higher res prints xD

300 dpi is good enough for anything. It's a professional standard. The only reason to make it at a higher resolution is if you wanted to blow it up to a bigger size then just cards. Like for example making custom box art. But this place is for cards and demanding people give you something is really not the way to go about it.

supahpig9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some amiibo card images you can print out! If you want a specific card or amiibo, let me know! I'll add more to this post as I make them.

Here's an Imgur link to the entire album.

Super Smash Bros. series

Super Mario series

Splatoon series

Yoshi's Wooly World series

Super Mario 30th Anniversary series

Skylanders Superchargers

Shovel Knight series

Some parts of the Smash Bros. background were made by MisterAlex, from his Smash Bros. custom amiibo box template.
could you make a corrin image? It doesn't matter which gender, but I would appreciate it if you add at least one! Thank You!

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
If I have the amiibos and the game, how can I help to get the images? I now I can get screen shots of the game but I don't know how is the quality.
I have the game and the amiibo too (I made also a VIDEO )
Unfortunately, Nintendo 3DS take an image 400×240 pixels with 72 dpi (dots per inch) and these measures are not enough for printing.
I will explain this with a comparison:

This is the best Ganon I found:
100px-Ganon.png

And this is the size of a card (an image large enough I found on internet, I can't share preview with Mega):
Kiliwatch-Couverture-de%CC%81finitive-700-x-1000-px.jpg

alltvseries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the game and the amiibo too (I made also a VIDEO )
Unfortunately, Nintendo 3DS take an image 400×240 pixels with 72 dpi (dots per inch) and these measures are not enough for printing.
I will explain this with a comparison:

This is the best Ganon I found:
100px-Ganon.png

And this is the size of a card (an image large enough I found on internet, I can't share preview with Mega):
Kiliwatch-Couverture-de%CC%81finitive-700-x-1000-px.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 's birth: