• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

xenomania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Also, are there NFC cards you can buy that are the proper size?

As far as I know all NFC cards comply with a specific ISO Standard, which is the size of credit cards. I prefer this size/ratio over the traditional game cards.^^
I guess you could crop compC's images in Photoshop, but it's a very subpar solution in my opinion. That's why I eventually made my own - plus it's fun.

jimmyf78

Trophies
XP
Country
@TiMeBoMb4u2 @shane9b3 @Simone
can u link to your entire collection of cards that u think is final?...
is there a complete set of cards for SSMB?
also, i need the high res card images for BOTW with rounded edges... Please?:bow:

Also, I've been adding set names for the PNG files like
SSB.No.01.Mario.png
SSB.No.02.Peach.png
or
SUPER.Boo.png
SUPER.Diddy Kong.png
and so on...

Are they sorted like this in a single zip-file or could you make it that way?

Last edited by jimmyf78,

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TiMeBoMb4u2:
Thanks for crediting me ^^
And thanks for the Falco & Sword Fighter images.
Unfortunately I don't remember where I found Daisy XP
Just went through my whole browser history, but I coun't find the entry... Whatever, it's here now!

For Rosalina I had used this image:
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/File:PrincessRosalina.png

But comparing both, I prefer yours.
Yeah... There are two different Rosalina amiibos. One is for SSB, and the other is for SMB.
If you managed to do the background removal on the SMB one, would you mind sharing the transparent PNG? Thanks!
amiibofigurespic9.png
amiibo_super_mario_collection_-_rosalina-38790083-.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also, i need the high res card images for BOTW with rounded edges... Please?:bow:

SSB.No.01.Mario.png
SSB.No.02.Peach.png
or
SUPER.Boo.png
SUPER.Diddy Kong.png
and so on...

Several users have posted their collection creations. You will need to look back through the thread for the size you are preferring.
As far as naming, I don't suspect that anyone will be renaming their whole collection. This will most-likely be something you will have to do on your own.

xenomania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah... There are two different Rosalina amiibos. One is for SSB, and the other is for SMB.
If you managed to do the background removal on the SMB one, would you mind sharing the transparent PNG? Thanks!

There you go:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ucsldnulg1lbwz2

edit:
Sorry for asking such a stupid question, but how do I PM? I can't seem to find a button or anything for the life of me:wacko:

Last edited by xenomania,
Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just wanted to say thanks to @CompC and to @Random11 and basically all the great guys in this thread for your work.

I've already have a set for BotW written credit card NFC tags, and i'm planning to get sticky labels from moo.com, using random's prepared set, i'm just waiting for my 2 friends to make a decision, so we can get the price cost down to 13€/pax, instead of 25€ 1 person...
Will post results when i can!!!

Last edited by Patxinco,

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy

SSB.No.01.Mario.png
SSB.No.02.Peach.png
or
SUPER.Boo.png
SUPER.Diddy Kong.png
and so on...

See mine here: https://mega.nz/#F!98gAVIoQ!jShhXGdxx3hxdP1g3NmDLA

CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! It's been forever since I've posted here, but I made some new cards to go along with Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia!

Here are cards for the new Alm and Celica amiibo!

I have a new style for the Nintendo logo at the bottom of the cards, based on the new red-background Nintendo logo.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys! It's been forever since I've posted here, but I made some new cards to go along with Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia!

I have a new style for the Nintendo logo at the bottom of the cards, based on the new red-background Nintendo logo.
Welcome back! Celica looks great.

windlily

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone! Total newbie with photo editors, but I tried my best with GIMP to create this Poochy card (as a hybrid between CompC's template and EmanueleBGN's final poochy card artwork) :)

I haven't been able to change the separator stitching to brown (to be like the official boxart).. It bothers me a little, but I don't have enough skills to do it..

I also noticed that the Mega Yarn Yoshi card by @CompC doesn't have the 5 gems behind the character. I tried to add them in myself, but I can't replicate the shadow effect around the character.. If it's not too much trouble, could someone add those in so that it can be like the others? :D

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone! Total newbie with photo editors, but I tried my best with GIMP to create this Poochy card (as a hybrid between CompC's template and EmanueleBGN's final poochy card artwork) :)

I haven't been able to change the separator stitching to brown (to be like the official boxart).. It bothers me a little, but I don't have enough skills to do it.. :D
temp.png

Last edited by Random11,

Rybean1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you so much for making this, I needed these! Also, I caught someone trying to sell these exact cards. Here's the link so you can shoot them down. https://www.etsy.com/listing/514220...09de6aa026fe&gclid=CMXC85fX_9MCFQdWDQodYgwOeA

CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you @Rybean1, I'm reporting these sellers both to Etsy and NoA.
Everyone should do the same...

Wow, that was quick…

But honestly there are so many etsy and ebay sellers using my designs (and others' of course as well) that I'm not sure whether I should bother hunting them all down. I don't really care that much.

But some free cards would be nice :P I've only printed my designs out on cardstock, cut them out with scissors, and laminated them. Something higher quality than that would be cool.

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that was quick…

But honestly there are so many etsy and ebay sellers using my designs (and others' of course as well) that I'm not sure whether I should bother hunting them all down. I don't really care that much.

But some free cards would be nice :P I've only printed my designs out on cardstock, cut them out with scissors, and laminated them. Something higher quality than that would be cool.

you should ask for them xD

xenomania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

you should ask for them xD

That is the very least they could do, regarding how ruthlessly they are stealing from you, kinda like as royalties!
But I fear you might not be happy with the result. From what I've seen so far, most sellers are quite sloppy and don't care about the quality as much as we do B-)
Found some who don't know what a crop mark is, and even one who literally just cut the cards in half, right through the character, and still wanted 10€ a piece :rofl2::cry:

I print my cards at home with a Canon Selphy. They look really awesome, but the color ribbons are expensive...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol