• Views 865,821
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Simone I noticed your Pit, Dark Pit, Ness, Lucas and Falco are missing the transparency on the corners. Can you please update them. :)
@Simone Here are the HQ ones I have to share...

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are the Super Smash Bros series amiibos that are left. It would be great if someone could finish them!
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • R.O.B.(NES)
  • Duck Hunt
  • Mii Brawler
  • Mii Swordfighter
  • Mii Gunner
  • R.O.B.(Famicom)

-EDIT-

Also here are the Super Mario series amiibos that are left. Again, if someone can make them, that would be amazing!
  • Mario
  • Mario - Gold Edition
  • Mario - Silver Edition

Last edited by _Pro_Man_,

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I made again some cards with the original template, used HQ images and fixed some other graphic issue :)

16 Little Mac.png 25 Shulk_ok.png 44 OLIMAR.png 52 Falco_OK.png 53 LUCAS_OK.png 34 NESS_OK.png

EDIT: corrected again NESS.

Last edited by Simone,

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made again some cards with the original template, used HQ images and fixed some other graphic issue :)

View attachment 39387 View attachment 39388 View attachment 39389 View attachment 39390 View attachment 39391 View attachment 39392
Thanks for making these. Could you please work on the remaining Super Smash Bros amiibos?

And here is a link to a folder with all of the amiibo cards so far.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jhcb8202q7f7ide/AABiCdGYA4U2_chU7foYpkU-a?dl=0

If there is anything wrong with any of the images, I made note of it in parenthesis, as some had some graphical issues when they were created.

Reactions: darmak and buda81

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my current plan, once these are finished, is to use www.makeplayingcards.com for some high quality cards. The problem here is that it needs a "bleed area" around the edge, which will cut into the cards that are posted here. For those posting images, can you include the PSD per character on MEGA or somewhere? I don't mind doing the work myself and expanding the borders since it's for my own personal benefit, but I don't want to have to try to recreate all of them from scratch just because of this. @Simone @CompC

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/dl/templates/American-poker-size.pdf

(The red dotted line is the safe area where the icon and name should be inside, while the beginning of transparent part is the bleed area where the background smash logo and "VILLAGER" should be. The faded green needs to stay how it is in the below picture)

villager.png

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 39387 View attachment 39388 View attachment 39389 View attachment 39390 View attachment 39391 View attachment 39392
FYI... Ness and Falco still have obvious graphical issues with transparency.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

These are the Super Smash Bros series amiibos that are left. It would be great if someone could finish them!
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • R.O.B.(NES)
  • Duck Hunt
  • Mii Brawler
  • Mii Swordfighter
  • Mii Gunner
  • R.O.B.(Famicom)

-EDIT-

Also here are the Super Mario series amiibos that are left. Again, if someone can make them, that would be amazing!
  • Mario
  • Mario - Gold Edition
  • Mario - Silver Edition
I believe I have all the HQ characters for these, except the R.O.B. ones. I'll post links in about 6-8 hours.

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my current plan, once these are finished, is to use www.makeplayingcards.com for some high quality cards. The problem here is that it needs a "bleed area" around the edge, which will cut into the cards that are posted here. For those posting images, can you include the PSD per character on MEGA or somewhere? I don't mind doing the work myself and expanding the borders since it's for my own personal benefit, but I don't want to have to try to recreate all of them from scratch just because of this. @Simone @CompC

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/dl/templates/American-poker-size.pdf

(The red dotted line is the safe area where the icon and name should be inside, while the beginning of transparent part is the bleed area where the background smash logo and "VILLAGER" should be. The faded green needs to stay how it is in the below picture)

View attachment 39410

So I plan on doing something similar - but with printerstudio. it is pretty much the same company afaik but they are cheaper and the shipping is cheaper as well. what was about $16 shipped was $10 shipped with printerstudio. I was going to use the cards in this thread as well, and also have the issue of the cards being too small to account for bleeding. I decided to use the amiibo box art instead, those look okay even when the edges get cropped off.

Reactions: fiveighteen

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Cards are in "B8" format. @TiMeBoMb4u2 , @axemurderer do you know if in US this format of paper is sold?
Also, I don't know if someone can print this amiibo cards, because the images are protected by copyright
Another point: these websites print front/back but you have to print front and back separately to put the NFC tag between them

Last edited by EmanueleBGN,
Reactions: Simone

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cards are in "B8" format. @TiMeBoMb4u2 , @axemurderer do you know if in US this format of paper is sold?
Also, I don't know if someone can print this amiibo cards, because the images are protected by copyright
Another point: these websites print front/back but you have to print front and back separately to put the NFC tag between them

Hey, I searched around the first time I saw you ask about B8 paper - I couldn't find anyone selling it.

As for the cards, hopefully the copyright won't be brought up. If it is, I will have to make a .pdf myself and get it printed on cardstock at a Staples or Kinko's and just use that. About the card backs, I already plan on getting one side blank and getting backs printed out as separate cards, so I can sandwich the tags between them. Cards themselves seem too thin to me, so this will be a nice solution.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't find anything that said B8 specifically. B8 is apparently 3.46 in. x 2.44 in., while the standard card size (used for tcgs and poker cards as well as the animal crossing amiibo cards) is 3.5 in. x 2.5 in.

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
FYI... Ness and Falco still have obvious graphical issues with transparency.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe I have all the HQ characters for these, except the R.O.B. ones. I'll post links in about 6-8 hours.

I Corrected NESS but i don't have a god quality HQ image for Falco.
If you have all the remaining images i'll wait for your links :)

Today i will try to print some of these cards :)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also just thinking copyright won't be brought up. I'm printing one deck for personal use, not 10 or 100 to sell. I'm planning on editing/re designing the back of the card (if no PSD is posted) as well so that the SSB logo gets moved down, the amiibo logo gets moved up, and I'll make a perfect 30mm outlined circle right in the middle (like the amiibo box outline) where the NFC tag will be stuck. I think it will look nice if it looks like it's supposed to go there and not tried to be hidden.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Corrected NESS but i don't have a god quality HQ image for Falco.
If you have all the remaining images i'll wait for your links :)

Today i will try to print some of these cards :)
So... I just realized that all your cards have shadows, but I've been posting the shadowless images. If you prefer, I'll supply the shadowed images (if I have them).

Also, any chance you have HQ Dark Pit or Ganondorf?

emulationxp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Sliter

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

View attachment 39387 View attachment 39388 View attachment 39389 View attachment 39390 View attachment 39392 View attachment 39422

EDIT: corrected again NESS.
that really unclean Render of falco is Tilting me (also i noticed its low Quality)

heres your fix i aint going full tryhard on this because i have other things to do lol

Could have uploaded this 40% larger but no need dont have source file anymore would have to clean cut it again

JjvLMf2.png

Last edited by izy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1