Community Season 4

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Although seriously bummed that she wasn't an actual boxing ring girl.

Should tie us over:

brie-bust-open.gif

Reactions: Deleted_171835
D

Deleted_171835

So after rewatching seasons 1-3, I've finally watched the new episodes. The new lighting and camera angles took a little bit of getting used to but I'm cool with it now.

The premiere was pretty shitty. They overdid it with the Dean's obsession with Jeff and AbedTV just didn't seem to fit well with the character.

Thankfully, the later episodes brought it back to the Community we know and love (Inspector Spacetime Convention was great). It wasn't perfect (Annie's sudden love for Zac Efron felt out of place as did the whole hipster glasses shtick.) as to be expected with the loss of Dan Harmon but it was more than good enough.

All in all, Community is back!

tumblr_lzrjc8CANE1qbnsq2.gif

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Annie's sudden love for Zac Efron felt out of place

CONTINUITY ALERT!

Since at least the 2nd season, Annie has had a Charlie St. Cloud poster in her room. Proof. It's a callback, shitnerd. Get your ass rocked!

Anyway, I just saw the most decent episode. It was... alright. I don't know, I liked the Inspector Spacetime stuff at first, but I think the joke's been worn a little too thin by this point. I wouldn't mind if they drop it (or at least downplay it) from here on out.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did chuckle quite a bit at the "girls with tennis rackets" callback for Pierce. It was one of his sexual fantasies in the previous episode.

I just found the non-Troy/Abed story to be excellent, the Troy/Abed bit wasn't bad but not nearly as funny/interesting as the Annie/Jeff stuff. I also wished there was more of the Shirley/Pierce stuff.

Really funny post-credits though.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New episode was an episode. Funny, but kinda worn. Personally though, i do not care. I will drink everything that comes from the Community well, I know this series has had a rough time, but ill follow it till it dies.

Mijzelffan

Blink
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Community thread, awesome :3

I think season 4 has been pretty good so far, though I didn't really like the first episode of the season that much. I thought the mansion and inspector spacetime episodes were pretty good though. I especially loved Pierce's callback to Chang's "fire can't go through doors stupid, it's not ghosts" in the mansion episode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)