Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
u wont me to list the games i bought? why exactly lol
It was a joke. What I was really saying between the lines is that with the size of the Wii's library and the amount of good games in it, the chances of buying 20 games and being satisfied with each and every one of them are slim to none. :P

Reactions: 1 person

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I can name 20 good Wii games right now, but I don't wanna type em. You don't have to buy shovelware. Funny, though. More like immature.
Oh, I'm totally using my Platinum status to get Metroid 2 Return of Samus for the VC Gameboy. /sarcasm, I'm torn between posters or cards.

AngryGreek766

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can name 20 good Wii games right now, but I don't wanna type em. You don't have to buy shovelware. Funny, though. More like immature.
Oh, I'm totally using my Platinum status to get Metroid 2 Return of Samus for the VC Gameboy. /s, I'm torn between posters or cards.
wait so u can choose more then 1 reward?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm totally using my Platinum status to get Metroid 2 Return of Samus for the VC Gameboy. /s, I'm torn between posters or cards.
Actually no you cannot. It specifically says choose one prize

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um , What would be better I own mario vs donkey kong O.O Uh um I pick Metroid II: Return of Samus I own the other games bad pick >_< they should of let us pick are own DLC not random use the same ones they used in club nintendo coins :(

D

Deleted-236924

OP
I just got Metroid II.

(Unrelated, but I noticed Legend of Zelda is on NES VC now. :D)

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
That's strange cuz i just downloaded the free Metriod 2 and I can still download the mario vs donkey kong :/

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange cuz i just downloaded the free Metriod 2 and I can still download the mario vs donkey kong :/
Wait. You mean Platinum elite members get to choose 2 gifts?

Damn it. Should've registered the rest of my 3DS titles :(

AngryGreek766

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait. You mean Platinum elite members get to choose 2 gifts?

Damn it. Should've registered the rest of my 3DS titles :(
do they really or is it just a bug

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
I love this part:

"Your Elite Status Reward will be distributed before the end of December, 2012". at least i know i might get my prize before xmas. =P

It's free stuff. Deal with it. They didn't have to award us with anything,

you can't be serious? you have to spend hundreds of dollars to qualify. its hardly free.

this is an established rewards system, it isn't like we are bitching because we found out yesterday that tomorrow we would get free stuff for all of our purchases during the past year. we knew it was coming, we saved - spent - and waited, and the choices presented to us are lackluster rehashes of old memories we would rather soon forget.

-another world

Reactions: 6 people

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, not really impressed. I wish I could get the poster set but I only got Gold status... the game that appeals to me is Majora's Mask but I already got that with coins...

What to do, what to do...?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Meh, not really impressed. I wish I could get the poster set but I only got Gold status... the game that appeals to me is Majora's Mask but I already got that with coins...

What to do, what to do...?

Get the calendar. It's pretty good quality, judging by the previous years.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN