Club Nintendo EU: FREE retail game if you register your 3DS XL by Jan 15th

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
What information is required when creating the Club Nintendo account? I have 3DS XL but live in Finland that is not included in this offer for some reason. If my friend who lives in UK registers my 3DS, will I be able to download the game here in Finland to my 3DS?
You must have a club nintendo code included with your 3DS XL, which isn't included if you bought your 3DS in your country. However if you imported from the UK like me you could still get it registered.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You must have a club nintendo code included with your 3DS XL, which isn't included if you bought your 3DS in your country. However if you imported from the UK like me you could still get it registered.
Registering with the system ID number on the back should work just fine as far as I'm aware. At least that's how I remember doing it.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Registering with the system ID number on the back should work just fine as far as I'm aware. At least that's how I remember doing it.
Wasn't that a long time ago huh? Now a days the only way to register is by typing the club nintendo code.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

The code on the back is the serial number, which is the same to the one in the box, if that was the case I could just use the codes from the consoles at the mall.

WoJjTeK

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Excuse me , I don't understand some of the English words, so I want to as you guys about this:
REDEEM YOUR CODE BETWEEN JANUARY 1st, 2013 AND JANUARY 31st, 2013.
Does it mean that I will recieve my code between 01 01 2013 and 31 01 2013 ?
Thanks in advance.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excuse me , I don't understand some of the English words, so I want to as you guys about this:

Does it mean that I will recieve my code between 01 01 2013 and 31 01 2013 ?
Thanks in advance.

No. You'll get the code earlier. You can't use it until the 1st of January and you have to use it by the 31st.

Also codes are going out now, I got my professor layton code today.

Reactions: WoJjTeK

Keo-Spin1080

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just did! A £20 price drop from July and now a free game ~£30 so savings of around ~£50. Not a bad deal at all!

Scarf it up ppls :yaynds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1