Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Damned, I just bought Layton in the store a few days ago :/
and Mario 3D Land I already have.

Ah, well I think I'll get Layton, the others really are not my kind of things, I can download the game on my 3DS XL and use the cartridge on my regular 3DS then :) (Or I could sell the code or cartridge)

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm guessing by GB-s you mean £ and are missing the symbol?

3D land is £29.99 online, £34.99 or so in stores and £39.99 on Eshop (I think)

No i mean space...

EDIT: I think i found it. 300 MB right?

Btw till when do i need to get the code?
I still dunno what to get. Mario Land or Prof Layton.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so Americans are out?
So say if I used tunnelbear to mask me like I was from uk, could I register my us 3ds?

It won't work, the codes are different obviously, Europeans have their own region code, whereas Japanese and Americans have their own region codes, all regions have distinct does so even if you register on the website, it wouldn't work.

And well, seeing as Europeans pay way more than Americans for the console, 200€ = 256$ whereas 200$ = 155€ this is only welcome, and the extra spent money would be worth it. xP

Anyway, this would only work in the US if you do own an European console, otherwise you need to wait for NoA to make a similar offer, which they'll probably do soon after this.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
It won't work, the codes are different obviously, Europeans have their own region code, whereas Japanese and Americans have their own region codes, all regions have distinct does so even if you register on the website, it wouldn't work.

And well, seeing as Europeans pay way more than Americans for the console, 200€ = 256$ whereas 200$ = 155€ this is only welcome, and the extra spent money would be worth it. xP

Anyway, this would only work in the US if you do own an European console, otherwise you need to wait for NoA to make a similar offer, which they'll probably do soon after this.

Not just hardware, the EU eshop is more expensive compared to the NA eshop too, they seem to convert the price and then round up.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This would be all fine and dandy if the games list was... well... different.

I'm willing to wager than anyone even remotely interested in the 3DS already has Super Mario 3D, which leaves you with Layton - an admittedly good game, but also likely to be in a gamer's possession already, and three stinkers... but hey! It's free, so who's complaining? :P

well, seeing as the whole thing is most likely meant to make people buy new consoles for christmas, this really isnt a problem.
however, they better air some kind of commercial to promote that step, otherwise, how'd people know they get a free game after new years?

D

Deleted-188346

Not cool. Technically Australia has EU 3DS's but we're not included.
Lame.

beard00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What information is required when creating the Club Nintendo account? I have 3DS XL but live in Finland that is not included in this offer for some reason. If my friend who lives in UK registers my 3DS, will I be able to download the game here in Finland to my 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.