ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

oifik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
Sorry, have been having many problems, anyways, here's a beta version till we complete the RAM research for Black & White EU & US.

Pokésav Black & White v0.06c English Beta (Download)

Thanks for the beta CC, but unfortunately it keeps crashing whenever I try to create more than 2 Pokémon. What gives?
ohmy.gif

keytheway123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep up the great work Charizard. I am looking forward to your release as many others are. Appreciate how amazing people like you go out of their way just to help people. Thank you. Also Poke Gen is awesome, I use it for editing my pokemon but use poke sav for everything else.

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was wondering : How do you edit the Meloetta,Keldeo and Genesect events ? I mean,it's not like we're gonna have them soon,and I think I will not play anymore at this point (I still didn't finished Tales Of Innocence,and just started OkamiDen...
smile.gif
)

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is a work in progress, right? There are still some attacks to get the right localization. Great work, and thanks for the proper-non-bs Pokesav translation. Cheers Char!

newt45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, I would like to say thank you very much for such a great program!

Well today I started having an odd problem with it. Pokesav has always worked until now. For some reason my anti-virus McAfee seems to think that the .exe for this program is a trojan named Artemis with a long string of letters and numbers. I've tried redownloading the program but McAfee automatically quarantines the .exe every time. Can someone help?

D

Deleted-236924

Daddy24 said:
I was wondering : How do you edit the Meloetta,Keldeo and Genesect events ? I mean,it's not like we're gonna have them soon,and I think I will not play anymore at this point (I still didn't finished Tales Of Innocence,and just started OkamiDen...
smile.gif
)
There aren't any.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
newt45 said:
First, I would like to say thank you very much for such a great program!

Well today I started having an odd problem with it. Pokesav has always worked until now. For some reason my anti-virus McAfee seems to think that the .exe for this program is a trojan named Artemis with a long string of letters and numbers. I've tried redownloading the program but McAfee automatically quarantines the .exe every time. Can someone help?
Temporary disable your antivirus. Download the file. Move it to a place you will never move it from. Go into your antivirus and find the "Exceptions" list. Add the file to the "Exceptions" list. Turn antivirus back on.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why on Earth does this have so many viruses? I understand it's most likely false positives, but I've never seen 18/43 on Virustotal before, even on a file that was actually a virus.

keytheway123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daddy24 said:
smile.gif
)
By creating a legit version of them on pokegen. First catch one of them via ar code then edit it. I have a legit Keldeo that activates the event I can post the pkm. file if you want.

dollazzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded the black and white edition, and my antivirus removed a threat and it doesn't work... do you know what i should do

D

Deleted-236924

keytheway123 said:
Daddy24 said:
smile.gif
)
By creating a legit version of them on pokegen. First catch one of them via ar code then edit it. I have a legit Keldeo that activates the event I can post the pkm. file if you want.
It can't be legit if you had to cheat to obtain it...

keytheway123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
keytheway123 said:
Daddy24 said:
smile.gif
)
It can't be legit if you had to cheat to obtain it...
You can make it legit. Sure it's not officially obtained legitimately but no one will be able to tell the difference.

themockingbird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know What's the "legit" way to change my pokemon's natures? After I generate a new PID/IV with the desired nature, the scrolldown menu still shows the original nature. If I change the scrolldown menu's nature, wouldn't that delegitimize the pokemon?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
themockingbird said:
Anyone know What's the "legit" way to change my pokemon's natures? After I generate a new PID/IV with the desired nature, the scrolldown menu still shows the original nature. If I change the scrolldown menu's nature, wouldn't that delegitimize the pokemon?
That's kind of confusing, why don't you post the PKM file with the desired nature and I'll legitimize it after school.

Rlee08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
themockingbird said:
That's kind of confusing, why don't you post the PKM file with the desired nature and I'll legitimize it after school.

wow thats totally illegal

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
Guys I have a problem..
I have a Pokemon black European save. Every time I try to load it with pokesav i get an error with some symbols...
I'm running windows 7 64-bit.
The saves works fine on my actual R4.
I didn't convert the save from JAP version to EUROPEAN It's a virgin European save..
Thanks in advance for answering
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1