ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

Ninkuro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered to ask.
Whenever I download it and I run it says "Parameter is invalid" I tried running as admin I tried running in capability mode
If it helps I'm running g 32 bit Windows 7 Ultimate

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CC hasn't been on for a while. We're going to be left this PokeSav translation. Its a shame because I've always preferred CC's translation over Totodile's. Totodile's is too cramped and CC's has cool graphics.

WerewolfOfTheWat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention totodile has that stupid protection on it so you have to disable anti-virus and it won't even work at all on windows 7 64. Please update charizard
frown.gif

desperatio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
being detected in virus scans 18 out of 43 times seems like a nice appeal
being caught copying, always behind, errors, and trojan detection...
btw pokesav has always worked with all versions, it's nothing new

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
Sorry guys, been very busy with college, but I'l be updating Pokesav with official English info this weekend!
wink.gif
YES, He's back! Thank god. I was getting sick of the other PokeSav. When you update PokeSav for the official US/EU games, can you make it so when you click "Original Name" only the first letter is capitalized?

Pokemon BW only capitalizes the first letter. Its not THAT big a deal but it would match the legit Pokemon. If its something that's integrated into COM's coding and is too difficult then just forget about it.

As for the virus detection, those are all absolutely false-positives. Just put the program where you won't move it and add it to your AV's whitelist.

Thanks CC.

Ninkuro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
CloneCharizard said:
Sorry guys, been very busy with college, but I'l be updating Pokesav with official English info this weekend!
wink.gif
YES, He's back! Thank god. I was getting sick of the other PokeSav. When you update PokeSav for the official US/EU games, can you make it so when you click "Original Name" only the first letter is capitalized?

Pokemon BW only capitalizes the first letter. Its not THAT big a deal but it would match the legit Pokemon. If its something that's integrated into COM's coding and is too difficult then just forget about it.

As for the virus detection, those are all absolutely false-positives. Just put the program where you won't move it and add it to your AV's whitelist.

Thanks CC.
Thanks for the tip! it solved my problem.

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
btw, since were going into the discussion about legitness of our pokemon. I noticed something. when people transfer their pokemon from HG/SS/PLT/PRL/D to blck or white through pokesav, their locations get all messed up. what is the proper location when someone transfers their pokemon through poketransfer/Relocator.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
CloneCharizard said:
wink.gif
yeah thanks CC you're back. oh and why does the link to pokestation on you sig says 403 forbidden

D1360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is very good, but it would be good and update the version with the Western names of Pokemon.

But the same is very good.

Puma Italia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the current pokesav work with the english games? if not, when will pokesav be updated for the english games? i need it to work on the actual game cartridge and not a ROM.

BlarghSD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have the US game but the codes that this version of Pokesav don't seem to be working for me. Is there a difference in the first few lines of code as with previous games? Thanks for your time.

meevah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question- I can't seem to rip the .exe file from the folder no matter which of my unzipping programs I use.. it shows up in the zipped folder, but when I try to directly extract the file, it just doesn't show where I try to extract it to. Did anybody else have this problem or am I just messing something up? Thanks

CloneCharizard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokestation.net
XP
Country
xms57q.jpg

Little update on that, also just letting you all know that all names have been translated to official English names & only the first letter is capitalized. All TM's are now official English translated & I just got some moves & towns left to do.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch