Hacking Clone 3 Error Acekard 2i

lalalucifer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've searched everywhere and cannot find any solution.. so I've had this Acekard 2i since 2009 and never really had a problem I used it on a different dsi, and then 2 DS lites. My DSI has 1.4.4u, I can not upgrade via DSLite without receiving Clone 3 error contact dealer or acekard.com. I bought this from a reputable dealer that Acekard recommended and seen someone with the same card internally as me which wasn't a clone. I've tried a 16g and 8g, formatting using the software. So, I'm pretty sure that isn't the problem. I don't understand what I am doing wrong lol, I've followed the n00b guide etc. etc. Please halp.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
a lot of resellers have no control over what they get shipped. many of those same resellers have no idea how to tell a clone from a real cart. also, to get on acekards list of resellers, you only need to ask to be placed there.

it is extremely possible that you received a clone kit. because you purchased it so long ago it won't have the anti-counterfeit code sticker. the only way to tell for sure is to crack it open and take some photos of the front and back of the PCB.

as for the bootloader update, try running it using the official acekard firmware.

-another world

lalalucifer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
photo1li.jpg

this is what shows on my ds lite

photo3bai.jpg
photo2ei.jpg

on my dsi

photo12lc.jpg
photo22xl.jpg

photo32xb.jpg

photo4mvf.jpg

I've formatted my micro sd card multiple times, and I've tried using an 8gb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm