Acekard 2i not starting and freezing

Ikanex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought a used Acekard 2i on Ebay. I've loaded a game on it and wanted to try it out. So it happens that most of the time when starting my DS Lite with it the card doesn't show up. I need to insert it several times and blow on the card and inside the DS card slot and try many times. So after 5 or so times it finally booted up and I tried Pokemon Black 2 on it. It played for about 20 minutes and then the game froze and I had to restart. Is the card damaged or what is the problem here? Get a new one or is it something I can fix?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ak2i is notorious for its connection issues the simplest way to solve it is to take a playing card cut it and insert it between the board in the plastic in the flash card https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Solving_Acekard_2i_Contact_Issues

1645377793308.png

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Ikanex

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If contacts are shady or dusty, good to use alcohol denaturated or isopropyl. For cleaning it's good to use piece of tissue and solid clean all the contacts with some pressure. Ear sticks with cotton can be unefficient. They need to recive a brand new shine.

Reactions: Ikanex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.