Homebrew CitrAGB - 3DS GBA Emulator (WIP)

BlueEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
My definitive compatibility list
Tested in a O3DS
PLAYABLE means that the game can run in emulator, ENJOYABLE means that you can play it well
========================================================
Alien Hominid: is playable, a bit laggy(The sound is too lag), but ENJOYABLE
Advance Wars:TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Advance Wars 2: TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Bit Generations - Boundish: EXTREME slow start of the game, slow start of the minigames. The minigames are a laged but playable (not enjoyable) No Music, only rare sounds CAN´T PLAY DECENTLY
Bust A Move: Good music (lowlag) Good Gameplay (low lag) ENJOYABLE
Castlevania - Aria Of Sorrow: Good Start speed, sound with lag, low lag. Playable and ENJOYABLE
All the Castlevania should work deCently i guessDensetsu no Stafy: Sound too lag, gameplay too lag TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Disney Magical Quest starring BLABLABLA:The sound and the speed are good on the menu but in game are lag PLAYABLE
Donkey Kong Country:Good start speed, sound with lag, gameplay has low lag PLAYABLE but I prefer use the BlargSNES in this game and all the SNES ports for obvious reasons
Donkey Kong Country 2:All in this game is SUPER,The animation of the start is SUPER slow (MORE THAN 2 MINUTES), the menus are SUPER laged SUPER UNPLAYABLE
Dragon Ball Z - Super Sonic Warriors:Sound a bit lagged, Gameplay a bit lagged PLAYABLE
Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure:Sound a bit lagged, Gameplay with minimum lag ENJOYABLE
Drill Dozer:Too slow intro TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
F-Zero GP Legend: TOO LAGED TO PLAY
Final Fantasy I & II: Sound lagged, good gameplay ENJOYABLE
All the Final Fantasy games should work
Fire Emblem: Sound lagged, good speed ENJOYABLE
Fire emblem - The Sacred Stones CRASH THE EMULATOR
Gekido Advance - Kintaro Revenge: All perfect in the cutscenes, but the sound and the gameplay are a bit lagged ENJOYABLE
Ghost Rider:Sound lagged, Good gameplay ENJOYABLE
Kirby And The Amazing Mirror: Sound lagged, Gameplay too slow TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Konami Krazy Racers: All is TOO LAGED
Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga:Sound a bit lagged, the gameplay is lagged too ENJOYABLE
Mario Kart Super Circuit: Sound laged, gameplay a bit laged PLAYABLE
Megaman & Bass: CRASH
Megaman Battle Chip Chalenge: All is laged PLAYABLE
Megaman Battle Network SAGA: All laged PLAYABLE
Megaman Zero SAGA:TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Metroid Fusion: Sound laged, Gameplay minimum lagged ENJOYABLE (Grafical Bugs)
Metroid Zero Mission Should Work like Metroid Fusion
Naruto Ninja Council:Sound Laged, Good Gameplay PLAYABLE
Ninja Five-O:Sound a laged, Grafics a bit laged ENJOYABLE
Pokémon SAGA:to laggy to be enjoyable but PLAYABLE
Rhythm Tengoku: The emulator can run it with lag, but is an Rhythm game, so is UNPLAYABLE
Shinchan games:Sound and grafics too laged, but are TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Sonic Advanced 2:CRASH after the name select screen
Sonic Advance 3:Sound and grafics laged TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Tales Of Phantasia:Sound Laged, grafics a bit lagged PLAYABLE
TLOZ Minish Cap:Sound Laged, Grafics a bit lagged ENJOYABLE
Warioland 4:sound Laged, Grafics a bit lagged ENJOYABLE
Wario Ware:Sound too laged, grafics laged TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Duel Academy: CRASH THE EMULATOR
Yu-Gi-OH Ultimate Masters :2006 CRASH THE EMULATOR

Last edited by BlueEdge,
Reactions: KingVamp

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gekido Advance - Kintaro Revenge: All perfect in the cutscenes, but the sound and the gameplay are a bit lagged ENJOYABLE
Ghost Rider:Sound lagged, Good gameplay ENJOYABLE
Kirby And The Amazing Mirror: Sound lagged, Gameplay too slow TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Konami Krazy Racers: All is TOO LAGED
Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga:Sound a bit lagged, the gameplay is lagged too ENJOYABLE
Mario Kart Super Circuit: Sound laged, gameplay a bit laged PLAYABLE
Megaman & Bass: CRASH
Megaman Battle Chip Chalenge: All is lagged PLAYABLE
Megaman Battle Network SAGA: All laged PLAYABLE
Megaman Zero SAGA:TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Metroid Fusion: Sound lagged, Gameplay minimum lagged ENJOYABLE (Grafical Bugs)
Metroid Zero Mission Should Work like Metroid Fusion
Naruto Ninja Council:Sound Lagged, Good Gameplay PLAYABLE
Ninja Five-O:Sound a lagged, Grafics a bit lagged ENJOYABLE

What are you on a O3DS or a N3DS im on the O3DS and mario kart super circuit as i stated a few posts back is frame skip laggy as well as sound laggy o.o is it the rom? Or you on the newer system cause the game frame lags way too much to be playable o.O

BlueEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What are you on a O3DS or a N3DS im on the O3DS and mario kart super circuit as i stated a few posts back is frame skip laggy as well as sound laggy o.o is it the rom? Or you on the newer system cause the game frame lags way too much to be playable o.O
O3DS, PLAYABLE means that the game can run in emulator, ENJOYABLE means that you can play it "well" (puyo puyo was the most close to the 100%)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't open any rom dumps of my actual GBA pokemon carts. Is it the file name? POKEMON_EMER_BPEE is one for example. The demo ran fine, so I think the setup works. Note, launched from Ironhax/Tubehax.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, if anyone needs help, message me, as I have the correct files.
Here's your compilation without the ROMs and BIOS. I made sure to replace the BIOS with the opensource BIOS. I would at least include credits for the included software. Not legally needed, but it's nice to show respect for people's work every once in a while.

KnightBearGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's your compilation without the ROMs and BIOS. I made sure to replace the BIOS with the opensource BIOS. I would at least include credits for the included software. Not legally needed, but it's nice to show respect for people's work every once in a while.

Well considering all I did was use the correct versions of the stuff already being packaged, the people involved here all know who it is releasing it already. I also don't like the open source bios, I find it doesn't work with some games as compared to the standard one.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah ok lol sorry was wondering that o.o odd gba runs like yuck but snes runs flawless.. Um I guess suze and quailty of game dont matter its the program emulating it?
SNES was done from the ground up to run on the 3DS, this is ported from gpsp. I'd do the same if I had the time/dedication to code a GBA emulator from scratch.

Xulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even gpsp has some sound issues on psp/vita so not much hope for citragb ever being on the same level as the snes emu.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well considering all I did was use the correct versions of the stuff already being packaged, the people involved here all know who it is releasing it already. I also don't like the open source bios, I find it doesn't work with some games as compared to the standard one.
I just included it for those the are lazy. Can't include Nintendo's, so if people want that one, they'll have to obtain it themselves.

loco365

Trophies
XP
@BlueEdge Are you using the version that smealum added in his homebrew pack? That one seems to be outdated, because the Pokemon series games work fine for me, although I do have my own assortment of patches that I do.

@ All: If you want to use a simple hack to get the Pokemon games (And hacks) running and saving, perform the hex edits listed in this thread on PokeCommunity and it WILL work.

KnightBearGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BlueEdge Are you using the version that smealum added in his homebrew pack? That one seems to be outdated, because the Pokemon series games work fine for me, although I do have my own assortment of patches that I do.

@ All: If you want to use a simple hack to get the Pokemon games (And hacks) running and saving, perform the hex edits listed in this thread on PokeCommunity and it WILL work.

That's why I've been handing out my personal compilation of files, because most of the files are outdated, and the SNES emulator isn't even the correct version for the hack.

Reactions: wallacepower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol