Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Instead of arguing, I honestly think that you should share the build that your friend's using so @BayoNX19 (and everyone else) can test Luigi's Mansion on it and see how things go.

in his words "All the unofficial builds I've tried" so i do not need to post a build since he has tried them all.

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what's the fastest build to play ultra moon?

Citra-Clang-5.0-AVX2-OPTIMIZED-14-DEC-2017 (Intel Haswell above only)

on page 352 is overall the fastest build online, all other builds could have a variation of 1 or 2 fps, but generally, if you cannot get fullspeed with this build, you just need a better PC.

Reactions: lucia_ett

yassyko

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Citra-Clang-5.0-AVX2-OPTIMIZED-14-DEC-2017 (Intel Haswell above only)

I was coming and checking this thread regularly looking for a build to finally let me play Pokemon Ruby Omega full speed

Last build I had was CC MSV 05/11 which was quite good, but still the lags when entering/leaving a house starting battle etc

but this one, its flawless. not a single lag on my ryzen 5 1600

Anyway i am greatly thankful, I made an account on this website just to thank the guys who made this

xmeee978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok,for some reason,in Hyrule Warriors,the (USA) of the game works and the EUR crashes when opens,weird...

anyway,i just wanna know that if is possible to remove the black lines like pokemon sun and moon...

Slidingbass

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was coming and checking this thread regularly looking for a build to finally let me play Pokemon Ruby Omega full speed

Last build I had was CC MSV 05/11 which was quite good, but still the lags when entering/leaving a house starting battle etc

Anyway i am greatly thankful, I made an account on this website just to thank the guys who made this

Try this one https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjo...acts/citra-windows-mingw-20171212-dec3a46.zip

Reactions: AceofZeroz

grnlizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah same for me, really thank you guys for keep working on this!

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
ok,for some reason,in Hyrule Warriors,the (USA) of the game works and the EUR crashes when opens,weird...

anyway,i just wanna know that if is possible to remove the black lines like pokemon sun and moon...
Remove outlines in Hyrule Warriors Legend? Possibly. But I dunno where though.

Also, the reason why Hyrule Warriors boots on US but crashes on EUR is basically because you're not supposed to play roms that aren't the same region as yours unless you're using Auto-Region or the rom is Region Free(aka RF). Some, if not most, games have to be on a specific region or it'll messed up.
in his words "All the unofficial builds I've tried" so i do not need to post a build since he has tried them all.
I believe what he meant was the specs of his PC? I dunno. It's pretty fishy though even though you can't basically get solid 30 in Luigi's Mansion, but rather get at least 15-28FPS(iirc Luigi's Mansion is 30FPS game) on high specs like i7 or i9(not sure, but I think i9 might get solid 30).

Reactions: xmeee978

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Who cares? Share it anyways so at least he'll have the chance of trying it again, if he did try every single unofficial build.
You're just being silly now, there's no point in arguing anymore. Just let the guy (and whoever else feels like trying the build with Luigi's Mansion) give it a go and let's see what happens.

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it IS bad optimization, i never said that it was optimized [emoji14]

he said it is not his PC, while in fact it kinda is since it CAN be played at full speed.
Throw enough power at anything and it will work eventually.
You realize you sound like an elitest snob? Not everyone has money rolling out of their ass to upgrade to all the latest and fastest PC parts. Optimizations go a long way for emulation.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slidingbass

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ever Oasis, Game now Starts New Game Correctly and Playable by this, credits "Senjosei"
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/2802#issuecomment-353889159

435.jpg

Baking.. be later to test.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Jhno591/citra/build/1.0.27

Last edited by drwhojan,

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You realize you sound like an elitest snob? Not everyone has money rolling out of their ass to upgrade to all the latest and fastest PC parts. Optimizations go a long way for emulation.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

You DO realize he did not even provide PC specs or build?
I don't care about people like him and i will never help them.

99% of the time people have potato Pc's so it is quit obvious his PC is lacking, simple.
He states it cannot be done, i state it can with a 5GHz processor.

i myself do not have a balls to the walls PC, so if a game does not run full speed, it is either PC hardware or it is not optimized, any halfwit can figure that out.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You DO realize he did not even provide PC specs or build?
I don't care about people like him and i will never help them.

99% of the time people have potato Pc's so it is quit obvious his PC is lacking, simple.
He states it cannot be done, i state it can with a 5GHz processor.

i myself do not have a balls to the walls PC, so if a game does not run full speed, it is either PC hardware or it is not optimized, any halfwit can figure that out.
You still sound like a dick. Have a little more compassion for others who aren't as verse or well off as you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slidingbass

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
can we wondertrade in pokemon
No.
Wonder Trade, GTS(Global Trade System), Global Missions, and other Battles that requires online aren't allowed because it requires Nintendo Network ID and Internet.
Global Missions requires a link to the 3DS which is online and have NNID and a Pokemon Global Link Account which you can't have one unless you have an actual 3DS with an actual game.

Citra Multiplay pretty much emulates Infrared Connection. So it doesn't really access Internet.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan ever oasis does not work for me

After deleting the save file, It can be a miss fire like 2/3 tries I was lucky first time, Although I did not add in the coding correctly to that build, So i'll try again alter on today with his new coding he told me about, https://github.com/Jhon591/citra/co...57ec3af40e7b669905a6d2#commitcomment-26508557
-----
the game start correctly like this, after seen 4:38 , if on citra is dose not then it's wrong

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you make a working Donkey Kong Country 3d Build ?
With the correct speed?

It can but not with this fix

only this one
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/compare/master...Dragios:priority-boost

but you need to change static_cast<unsigned int>(0)); to static_cast<unsigned int>(40)); , this is working to help the std:max was error, although this will case bad sound in the game like sand sound, but 40 will prevent a random freeze, not a very good solution at all, although the game is working with some sort of boost

Last edited by drwhojan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740