XP
Country
United States
List them to me, I will make some tests
New Super Mario bros 2
Super Smash bros 3ds
Etrian Odyssey
and Pokemon Moon

the only games i've tried that didnt crash so far was Kirby.

Note: they all crashed in the 1/12 gdmk build among others.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
New Super Mario bros 2
Super Smash bros 3ds
Etrian Odyssey
and Pokemon Moon

the only games i've tried that didnt crash so far was Kirby.

Note: they all crashed in the 1/12 gdmk build among others.
They crash when you load them or after some time playing ?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They crash when you load them or after some time playing ?
I think hes missing the full NAND and sysdata/shared_font.bin file
not on own pc at moment

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

pokemon at least lasts a couple of minutes without crashing, the others crash on startup.
Same ^^

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He mentioned that Pokémon works, if he don't have the files the game would no even boot.
true, but one helps boot some think else helps random freezing.
--------
I have another build on my main PC, waiting with new framelimit and new txfilter and background colour change.

Last edited by drwhojan,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
true, but one helps boot some think else helps random freezing.
I've played for 2 hours with the last BE build (Pokémon Alpha), no random crash anywhere
@AdamHY I remember now, I've already tested some of games from that list (and more)
Results:
- Pokémon Moon: no crashes, save system ok, no visual glitches (1 hour playing)
- Pokémon Alpha: no random crashes (still crash when exiting the woods, but this is old news...), save system ok, attack effects not visible/rendering (because the lack of GS I guess) (2 hour playing)
- Smash Bros: no crashes (30 minutes playing, 3 matches)
- Etrian Odyssey: no crashes (40 minutes playing)
- Sonic Generation: no crashes, some special effects not rendering (lack of GS) (30 minutes playing)
- Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance: no crashes, no visual glitches (20 minutes playing from the first save point)
- Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX: 100% speed, no visual glitches, save system ok (30 minutes playing)

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've played for 2 hours with the last BE build (Pokémon Alpha), no random crash anywhere
@AdamHY I remember now, I've already tested some of games from that list (and more)
Results:
- Pokémon Moon: no crashes, save system ok, no visual glitches (1 hour playing)
- Pokémon Alpha: no random crashes (still crash when exiting the woods, but this is old news...), save system ok, attack effects not visible/rendering (because the lack of GS I guess) (2 hour playing)
- Smash Bros: no crashes (30 minutes playing, 3 matches)
- Etrian Odyssey: no crashes (40 minutes playing)
- Sonic Generation: no crashes, some special effects not rendering (lack of GS) (30 minutes playing)
- Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance: no crashes, no visual glitches (20 minutes playing from the first save point)
- Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX: 100% speed, no visual glitches, save system ok (30 minutes playing)

Very nice :)

I just added from more features to the BE build few hrs ago, https://github.com/Jhno591/citra-bleeding-edge-2/commits/master
now all the zelda and more jpn games will work, one of the newer branches fix that hook shot issue in zelda albw while using jit, as jut got its update.

I left how to compile citra in mingw in my text readme file in my builds download

Now lads stopping over will hardly get my own pc back tonight.

Last edited by drwhojan,

Captain_V0rt3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
@drwhojan ,
Can u point me where i can get dampih builds for testing ?
His builds give me the best performance and quality. I'm unable to follow latest builds because posting links is illegal.
But you could just let me know where i can find them, could you ?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan ,
Can u point me where i can get dampih builds for testing ?
His builds give me the best performance and quality. I'm unable to follow latest builds because posting links is illegal.
But you could just let me know where i can find them, could you ?

The guys here himself, just PM him.
also most likely he see this post too.

Mostly he post his build in this fourm

Reactions: Captain_V0rt3x

4thchicken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think hes missing the full NAND and sysdata/shared_font.bin file
not on own pc at moment
WAHAT so the sharedbin is the only one I'm missing, that's why i cant play any games I DL-ed on this site since dec 27 Thanks a lot

List them to me, I will make some tests
Can you test Robobot and Deluxe also? i got to area 5/6 but stuck to a map with Hypernova(fps killer) because of crash. Didn't try the newer builds yet, I'm using the GCCKU 27-11 with Speeddown/up.exe it's the fastest citra for my PC but getting random crash after 2 stages

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WAHAT so the sharedbin is the only one I'm missing, that's why i cant play any games I DL-ed on this site since dec 27 Thanks a lot

Can you test Robobot and Deluxe also? i got to area 5/6 but stuck to a map with Hypernova(fps killer) because of crash. Didn't try the newer builds yet, I'm using the GCCKU 27-11 with Speeddown/up.exe it's the fastest citra for my PC but getting random crash after 2 stages
By area 5/6, you mean level 5/6 ou "World" 5/6 ? I've almos finished Triple Deluxe on Citra, no crashes at all, but I don't have the Planet Robobot to test.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just features not speed, hookshot in zelda albw working the new JIT may have fixed other unknown game issues to me, jayfoxrox back ground colour changing in graphics, new texture mode filtering .
Citra-GCCKU-BleedingEdge-02.12.2016
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/mEdSZh6f/file.html

(Note) Copy over your User folder.

Pkz3EUW.jpg

Last edited by drwhojan,

arkhamsaiyan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think