Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
any links drwhojan for the speedy build?

replace this with my last build, try hyrule jez lols, fps little up
http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/ttLW3O64/file.html

Well the side by side bit we broken at moment but its getting there :) , got backup files
JFKRk9f.jpg

Reactions: legend80

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
11>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\externals\dynarmic\src\Release\dynarmic.lib'
========== Rebuild All: 9 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 skipped ==========

This is what I get when I try to build the Jhno591 github.And the folder inside is empty (I guess because it failed)

Last edited by ts61fa,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
11>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\externals\dynarmic\src\Release\dynarmic.lib'
========== Rebuild All: 9 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 skipped ==========
This is what I get when I try to build the Jhno591 github.And the folder inside is empty (I guess because it failed)

When you camke it are some of the boxes ticked, seams it not generated some dynarmic files required to build in microsoft visual studio 2015, also did you make sure x64 was listed with msvs 2015 ?
oY6JTgr.jpg

--------------
@ Fox are wwylele
Ask for little help when trying to compile with Side-By-Side 3D , seams to not like input core with pad #1995

Not like
edit, fixed TouchPressed() {

Left to go renderer_opengl.cpp
GetTouchState();
(float)std::get<0>
(float)std::get<1>
if (std::get<2>(touch)) {

I attached this files I have so far, if you could help edit and re-post them to me, I'll give it a rebuild and see if it works, you can only attach small in .zip here.

Attachments

• src.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: new .zip updated

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
@Fox, could you please put #30 up for merge ?, then open

Would love too see this one in action.

I seem to have issues regarding the input core #1995 up on compiling, may wwylele could merge it with his build ?, that would be easy er too :) thanks.

could be video core bumping in..

edit ui.main.h was missing too

Aahi4S9.jpg

PS, to others the rebuild is coming a long nicely :) , more speedy then the other!
it is @JayFoxRox not @Fox . he would not get the note if you dont get the name right.

wwylele

Trophies
XP
Country
China
When you camke it are some of the boxes ticked, seams it not generated some dynarmic files required to build in microsoft visual studio 2015, also did you make sure x64 was listed with msvs 2015 ?
oY6JTgr.jpg

--------------
@ Fox are wwylele
Ask for little help when trying to compile with Side-By-Side 3D , seams to not like input core with pad #1995

Not like
edit, fixed TouchPressed() {

Left to go renderer_opengl.cpp
GetTouchState();
(float)std::get<0>
(float)std::get<1>
if (std::get<2>(touch)) {

I attached this files I have so far, if you could help edit and re-post them to me, I'll give it a rebuild and see if it works, you can only attach small in .zip here.
Are you still merging branches by hand (instead of using git merge)? If so, then I can't help.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you still merging branches by hand (instead of using git merge)? If so, then I can't help.

Err Yep.

Auto merge no longer works in my merging by github, but I forgot about git merge, I do it manual by https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.html

Also compare files plugin - https://sourceforge.net/projects/npp-compare/ also handy

one of the best notepads for working with linked files out there.

And open all file extentions with it,, easy to open muti tabs that way linking all the files, As I know they work with one to the next, but easy er in in msvs2015 as it would list the linked errors , I only uploaded the requested to be fix files.
ntI0iUm.jpg

Edit O like this you mean ?
MGVANtC.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it is @JayFoxRox not @Fox . he would not get the note if you dont get the name right.

He told me just call him that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ech!
The side by side option doesn't look good. It's not the 3DS' resolution. But hey, at least 3D works fine with that.

the 3d broken, but OK on signal screen, Also touch screen broken 4 now.

It's just having issues with #1995 any think to do with the joypad.

Last edited by drwhojan,

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Fox, could you please put #30 up for merge ?, then open
I seem to have issues regarding the input core #1995 up on compiling, may wwylele could merge it with his build ?, that would be easy er too :) thanks.

Absolutely not.. there are reasons for not merging those.

Ech!
The side by side option doesn't look good. It's not the 3DS' resolution. But hey, at least 3D works fine with that.

Except it is.. it's the 3DS resolution divided by 2 horizontally. So if you run Citra in fullscreen on something like a 3D LG TV (also possible on other makes) and put it into splitscreen 3D view, it will use the left half for the left eye [and stretch it horizontally to native resolution] and the right side for the right eye [also stretched to native resolution]. So if you don't have any window borders [say.. running linux and devilspie to undecorate] you'll have the proper 3DS aspect ratio and left and right eye will line up perfectly in the center of your display..

If I'd put the normal 3D view side by side I'd not only waste pixels, but most 3D displays wouldn't handle it properly.

If we wanted to do it properly we'd have to use GL GL_LEFT and GL_RIGHT buffers. However, I'm too lazy to add that. - it's opening a can of worms too.

Last edited by JayFoxRox,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely not.. there are reasons for not merging those.

I get and see you're point, best not to merge for now.

1. 3d broken in side by side, and or if right eye / left eye 3d needs to be linked, other then anaglyph 3d that works fine.
2. touch screen's broken while in two side by side screens...
3. havic merging with input/gamepad

4. could do a little more wide stretch ..

Here's JayFoxFox Build with 3D side-by-side slide for others to try
http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/fJHAn047/file.html

Last edited by drwhojan,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Guys and maybe you @JayFoxRox tell me what a hell going on?. When i try recording video from citra all recording apps (except obs studio but there is glitchet when i capture citra) low fps. I do as @Miguel Gomez say and delete unnecessary files (almost 50gb) and clean pc with ccleaner but its not help me. In other emulation like dolphin or ppsspp i recording fine but in citra fps with recording realy low. Please tell me how fix it?.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Luigis Mansion Gives Me this error and crashes if shader JIT is enabled
"Tried to compile already compiled shader location!"
is there any way to fix this?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Luigis Mansion Gives Me this error and crashes if shader JIT is enabled
"Tried to compile already compiled shader location!"
is there any way to fix this?

The jit while enabled is known to make are brake certain games, although they are checking on this issue, that's I suggested as a temp solution just for the enu to enable / disable JIT while citra emulation is in use, at moment it don't.

More like a switch in simple tearms

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: Alex S

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The latest version is a bit faster than before , but it doesn't reach unofficial build speed .

By lowing the lowest needed sample rate of the audio, relaxes the video rendering some what speeding it up by a few fps.

But this have nothink to do with that way it's compiled like the chinese guy dose incompile it Mingw, this can be used for CPU usage like AXV are SSE3/4 building are other, that fails on my all the time yep 100% gets to then 50% errors

they are non known videos of success of it been compiled using Mingw way also... ?, nore anyone mention they have had luck in doing so..

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: Alex S

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Guys and maybe you @JayFoxRox tell me what a hell going on?. When i try recording video from citra all recording apps (except obs studio but there is glitchet when i capture citra) low fps. I do as @Miguel Gomez say and delete unnecessary files (almost 50gb) and clean pc with ccleaner but its not help me. In other emulation like dolphin or ppsspp i recording fine but in citra fps with recording realy low. Please tell me how fix it?.
Guys help me please. I don t want use fraps)))

EdwardElric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried the latest side by side but the one from before with the messed up screen size worked great! Testing the new side by side now

Asagi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been following citra but I dont write much with work and playing games haven't written here. Any luck in booting Monster Hunter games yet? all i see or most videos are for mario and those games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...