OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Try to use Bandicam powered with GPU.

I'm using my Hyrule Warriors Save and apparently, there are alot of chunks missing or out of bounce.
Note: Linkle is not DLC.
gRWYX0S.jpg
i try but bandicam drop fps too.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nope, latest chinese + latest exe fix for him.

And guys i have a question. I try use latest bandicam or latest obs and no matter what fps in citra falls. Without recording programs i got 50-60 fps on my intel hd 4000 but if i use recording apps fps fall. Why? because my gpu not powerfull enogh or what?. My cpu is i7 3770 3.6Ghz and he is power enogh to encode video in real time. So why drop fps?.
How much is the framerate recording and how much not recording ? I use FRAPS do record footage, the speed drops are small (something like 5 to 10).

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
8-9-2016 build was just fix Vsync issues from 3-9-2016 build right?Nothing else ?i was tested & it had no different in running oras as compare to 3-9 build,but not sure other games.......But i think X & Y still the same ....

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
How much is the framerate recording and how much not recording ? I use FRAPS do record footage, the speed drops are small (something like 5 to 10).
if i record speed 40-48 fps if im not record speed 55-60. Maybe i should overclock my cpu? but max overclock which i can do is 4.10Ghz from 3.6.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After bit of messing about, seems the Frameskips can be done by compiling it into the emulator it's self
But my hardware seams laggy it self, like one min fine, next min slugish on running it twice, could be bad ram maybe.
I need someone to confirm ?

citra\src\citra\config.cpp edit - ("frame_skip", 0) to ("frame_skip", 1) , also changes 3% of hex
Code:
qt_config->beginGroup("Core");
Settings::values.use_cpu_jit = qt_config->value("use_cpu_jit", true).toBool();
Settings::values.frame_skip = qt_config->value("frame_skip", 1).toInt();
qt_config->endGroup();

KeshavTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Tested Star Saphire on my potato laptop on the 8/9 build and the results are....
nTAbXaO.png

qFZxiMt.png

I think the results are good because before I could only get 20 fps.

btw guys my game crashes when I battle this guy(tried in most of the builds, still crashes):-
SUUOUka.png

I have already tried disabling jit to see if it still crashes. It still crashes.
Any solution?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@SantoshShlok did not work sorry, although thought it did, But it's not the emu I need but his source/files that he would not do.

But will keep on going, No idea how I manged to skip the freeze in PM X/y, only froze for few secs and continued playing as normal.
Have to go other things like what build I compiled and mix files off. Edit think it might have bean citra-7b4dcacbb2006de6483e982b21956a8f3098aa1d

It's doing my head in lol's

I would remove that link, I get my ass kicked for less.

Last edited by drwhojan,

usufructos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tested Star Saphire on my potato laptop on the 8/9 build and the results are....
nTAbXaO.png

qFZxiMt.png

btw guys my game crashes when I battle this guy(tried in most of the builds, still crashes):-
SUUOUka.png

I have already tried disabling jit to see if it still crashes. It still crashes.
Any solution?
I bypassed that trainer playing with this -> https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-rutile-ruby-and-star-sapphire-or-as-challenge-mode-romhack.400937/
I couldnt find any *.3ds in there but if you google "<snip>" you have it.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: No naming -rp

CracKu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
can't get more than 30 fps in Pokemon Omega Ruby, my gpu is radeon r9 m200x series, my cpu is i5-3230M, is there a way to get more fps?

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if i record speed 40-48 fps if im not record speed 55-60. Maybe i should overclock my cpu? but max overclock which i can do is 4.10Ghz from 3.6.
Nope, those drops are kind of normal, my per core clock is 3.1 GHz and I've almost the same results as you. Recording in 1080p/60fps I lose from 5 do 10 fps in most games, nothing to worry about. You gain some frames by unlocking the framerate (turning V-Sync off) while recording, for me this did the job (but will be too fast in some areas)

Centennial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is NSMB2 1-1 and the Link Between Worlds opening.

Using the 9/3/2016 Build. Was stuck for an hour trying to figure out why the NSMB2 title screen was only running at 10 FPS, realized I was still in power saver lmao.

Last edited by Centennial,

mega4602

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
nTAbXaO.png

qFZxiMt.png

SUUOUka.png

Any solution?

SOLUTION TO CRASHES IN BOUT OF HORDE AND TRIPLE:

There is a trainer on Route 110 that prevents you progress in the adventure because it crashes (this happens in fighting hordes and triple). To fix just have to go to Emulation> Graphics and disable the options "enabled hardware renderer" and "enable shader JIT" (this will go very slow so I do it just before talking with the trainer in question), speak with the trainer and wait until this appears on the screen above, there again activate the two options for normal and should go to end combat smoothly.
Hordes traines are usually fishermen and some trainers wearing a red cap with apron in the same color (there are two trainers on the road before Verdegal). I have not spent the game so not exactly whether there are other different coaches who have hordes but I saw a picture of a member of the team magma pokemon with a horde of so be careful with that.
The triple fighting is more complicated because it may well be a normal coach but there is a way to realize is that sometimes when you talk to them no dialogue is and remains a white cuadrito, there got to turn off the options that will be a horde combat or triple insurance.
I have not tried the fisherman because I jump but surely work and remember to keep at all times in case they caught a combat these by surprise.

PS: Unfortunately this does not solve the crashing happens when you finish a pokemon contest. We will have to wait for future updates Q_Q.

It is a copy/paste of a comment I made in a youtube video xD.
Sorry if not well understood but my English is not very good and I had to use google translator.

CracKu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast