Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country
i only freeze when i get a unmaped error and that goes away in one second, and i also freez when entering a new area, like going into a poke center, or geting on and off my bike, or sitting down/getting up, buts its only a sharp drop in fps for like half a second for me. if u get unmapped error its good since if u wait it out you wont crash when going into a battle

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

witch game?

Any game such as fire emblem
fps in battles.

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country
i only freeze when i get a unmaped error and that goes away in one second, and i also freez when entering a new area, like going into a poke center, or geting on and off my bike, or sitting down/getting up, buts its only a sharp drop in fps for like half a second for me. if u get unmapped error its good since if u wait it out you wont crash when going into a battle
This is the error i get when it freezes.
[ 30.543695] Service.GSP <Warning> core\hle\service\gsp_gpu.cpp:SetAxiConfigQoSMode:332: (STUBBED) called mode=0x00000205

Im using citra-qt-gcc-jit-svc-fix-inputcore dated 3/9/16

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
have anybody know? why kyogre not appear when i get in to cave of origin.

Which version of Alpha Sapphire are you playing?

is 3/9/16 build faster then 2/9/16 ?

In my opinion,3-9-2016 is the same as 2-9 build based on my testing,just they copy paste both svc fix inputcore & jit revert scissor into 2-9 build folder for making 3-9 build

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If you look at the character's shirt, it's definitely Alpha Sapphire.

Oh,really?i don't try the original AS at all that is why i not sure about that,i try the AS721 version ,since i think it has not much bug/error with that rom when booting on chinese build,but not sure JIT build,not really beat the elite four,just begin the journey :D

Chutchai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Oh,really?i don't try the original AS at all that is why i not sure about that,i try the AS721 version ,since i think it has not much bug/error with that rom when booting on chinese build,but not sure JIT build,not really beat the elite four,just begin the journey :D
How can i know my version?

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Anyone of you have come across this error when booting ORAS?whenever i enable HW in graphic setting,it suddenly turn into blackscreen immediately....

Attachments

• blackscreen error with HW.jpg
    blackscreen error with HW.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 293

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmmm not here, my setup is i7-6700HQ and Nvidia GTX 950M.

What's yours?

Win 7 Desktop
Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5450

I have finally find out that the issue is the Graphic Card,when i switch to a pc with almost the same spec except the graphic card is different,which is:

Win 10 Desktop
Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
4GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 5450

It suddenly solve all problem,enable HW no longer have blackscreen,and the FPS is wonderful as well,i have in between 40++ to 70++ FPS

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So what's the difference between the unofficial build right now and the nightly build?

If you know how to build citra yourself ,there is no diferent between these 2 stuffs...

How can i know my version?

The rom have titles right?Alpha Sapphire,Gbalpha Sapphire,Star Sappphire,etc.....

Chutchai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If you know how to build citra yourself ,there is no diferent between these 2 stuffs...

The rom have titles right?Alpha Sapphire,Gbalpha Sapphire,Star Sappphire,etc.....
my rom is alpha sapphire
what version i should use?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Im here. I just watch alot from user mode lol
I'll PM you.
my rom is alpha sapphire
what version i should use?
It's normal. Have you tried to clicked the empty area where Kyogre was floating?
It doesn't matter what version of the game as long as you can manage to boot. They're all the same except if you add randomizers like Star Sapphire(and also in that rom hack, the character has blue color instead of regular red)

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Ok, I'm tired of compiling this branch https://github.com/bunnei/citra/tree/dynarmic under x64 OpenSUSE using g++-4.9 and gcc-4.9
Code:
/home/elveman/VMShared/citra-20160902-274b925-linux-amd64/citraJIT/externals/dynarmic/src/./backend_x64/jitstate.h:24:29: error: missing initializer for member ‘std::array<unsigned int, 16ul>::_M_elems’ [-Werror=missing-field-initializers]
     std::array<u32, 16> Reg{}; // Current register file.
                             ^
It's standard warning made to error by -Werror flag. When I try to disable it, it throws me another error:
Code:
/home/elveman/VMShared/citra-20160902-274b925-linux-amd64/citraJIT/externals/dynarmic/src/./common/iterator_util.h:22:31: error: ‘rbegin’ was not declared in this scope
         return rbegin(iterable);
                               ^
Does this branch even work?

P.S. I know about incompatibilities but still, please, I would appreciate x64 Linux JIT build.
Download the files, unzip and place into main externals folder, dynarmic folder that is, re-cmake it, tick boxes and re-make until you can get as many boxed ticked without no re-cmake errors show, .
I got the emu built, but having issues with JIT at moment, until i can get the corrected files needed.
But this is for MSVS 2015 , most likely look on github regarding this issue.
I got a empty template citra folders I'll added later, just to drop github are other sites, files into. name and add in zip to post on.
Edit: maybe best to use the one from this - https://github.com/SakataGintokiYT/citra , not on own pc at moment.

make sure -
CMakeLists.txt dynarmic: Add new submodule.

is added too .

are do it proper by installing git, right click get bash here
Code:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/bunnei/citra/tree/dynarmic

git clone --recursive https://github.com/SakataGintokiYT/citra
I'm already cloning these repositories with git and cmake shows me no errors (and so does ccmake). Tried it on lubuntu (just in case) and got the same errors. Well, guess I have to wait

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm already cloning these repositories with git and cmake shows me no errors (and so does ccmake). Tried it on lubuntu (just in case) and got the same errors. Well, guess I have to wait

I manged to get the official citra semi compiled with JIT + joypad support, just two files need correcting in citra_qt folder

I'm not on own pc, so will upload the files attached, once the Lad of my PC lols

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: Elveman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.