Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

N.O.504boi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Leo121. First off, apologies if this has been asked to death, but I used the search and did not see it mentioned.
I saw your texture filtering build for Citra quite a few pages back and thought it brilliant. I'd like to get that look for the latest nightly or the Chinese build. I wanted to know if there is a cheat possible to achieve the same effect (The removal of black outlines) in Pokemon ORAS. Or if you possibly have a newer build that you might be willing to share?

Edit: Hadn't posted in years, I can't believe 16 y/o me thought this was a cool username...slightly ashamed

Last edited by N.O.504boi,

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Hi Leo121. First off, apologies if this has been asked to death, but I used the search and did not see it mentioned.
I saw your texture filtering build for Citra quite a few pages back and thought it brilliant. I'd like to get that look for the latest nightly or the Chinese build. I wanted to know if there is a cheat possible to achieve the same effect (The removal of black outlines) in Pokemon ORAS. Or if you possibly have a newer build that you might be willing to share?

Edit: Hadn't posted in years, I can't believe 16 y/o me thought this was a cool username...slightly ashamed
That is from this. I haven't used that in a long while and I don't release builds anymore so whoever wants to try it, just make the changes to the code before compiling.

Reactions: JayFoxRox

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I don't see why you'd want the devs to disable effects just for the sole purpose of gaining speed.

To improve one's experience by disabling pointless effects here and there that the player could not care about at all, maybe?
It would be a nice thing to let the player decide, and it wouldn't hurt at all to have an optional checkable option to actually enable or disable said effect mentioned by Alex, would it?

Kionea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, he's not seeing the point of any dev going out of his way to make something NOT work just to gain some few fps when this would create much more problems in the future for no good reason at all.

Alex S didn't say to make it not work. The implication is an option to turn those effects on/off. Every emulator has things like this. And how is a speed increase not a good reason? Citra isn't supposed to be some 1/1 accurate emulator like Higan. It can't be. It's supposed to do the thing every other standard emulator does: feign the experience one would get on the original console and make as many games as possible appear to run as close to perfect as possible. This means making nasty technical sacrifices, such as disabling pointless effects that serve no purpose other than to look flashy.

And would you care to explain the "problems" this could cause down the line? Cause it seems more like just a patch for specific games to help them run better. You know, that other thing every emulator has.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Alex S didn't say to make it not work. The implication is an option to turn those effects on/off. Every emulator has things like this. And how is a speed increase not a good reason? Citra isn't supposed to be some 1/1 accurate emulator like Higan. It can't be. It's supposed to do the thing every other standard emulator does: feign the experience one would get on the original console and make as many games as possible appear to run as close to perfect as possible. This means making nasty technical sacrifices, such as disabling pointless effects that serve no purpose other than to look flashy.

And would you care to explain the "problems" this could cause down the line? Cause it seems more like just a patch for specific games to help them run better. You know, that other thing every emulator has.
To "turn it on/off" you need the code it to do so. You want some dev to waste the time he could be using to make the effect work properly without performance impacts ? Citra is in the state where lot's of code just don't EXIST to begin with, you want some work around (waste of time) just to play some game with better speed right now ? Learn how to code and do it, it's an open source project. And when you say: "You know, that other thing every emulator has", YES, emulators that are in development for many years...

Last edited by LG_,

Kionea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And where's the harm in bringing this issue up now? Better to log it than for it to just be forgotten. And while Citra is indeed free to edit, those edits are not free to be uploaded, at least not alongside main builds where others could find them easily. While I understand the purpose (quality control) this serves, it also means that workarounds (what most emulators are built on mind you) made by independent users are not easily available to those that simply want to play a game in the emulator, which is what it's purpose is. The point here is that this workaround (which would not take nearly as much time to implement as you are making it out to) would allow Dark Moon to run slowdown free. It's a small workaround (one Alex said he's doing himself, but eventually his build will inevitably be lost in the sea of posts) that would allow a game to be enjoyed by users now, instead of several months or even years from now when the feature is implemented in it's entirety. The ability to run Dark Moon also brings the usefulness of the emulator up, which leads to more exposure for the devs and potentially more help from new coders interested in helping the project, which leads to even faster development time. How is implementing this into an official nightly a negative thing?

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And where's the harm in bringing this issue up now? Better to log it than for it to just be forgotten. And while Citra is indeed free to edit, those edits are not free to be uploaded, at least not alongside main builds where others could find them easily. While I understand the purpose (quality control) this serves, it also means that workarounds (what most emulators are built on mind you) made by independent users are not easily available to those that simply want to play a game in the emulator, which is what it's purpose is. The point here is that this workaround (which would not take nearly as much time to implement as you are making it out to) would allow Dark Moon to run slowdown free. It's a small workaround (one Alex said he's doing himself, but eventually his build will inevitably be lost in the sea of posts) that would allow a game to be enjoyed by users now, instead of several months or even years from now when the feature is implemented in it's entirety. The ability to run Dark Moon also brings the usefulness of the emulator up, which leads to more exposure for the devs and potentially more help from new coders interested in helping the project, which leads to even faster development time. How is implementing this into an official nightly a negative thing?

No harm in bringing it up, but also this will not take the issue anywhere, you're talking to a wall here (really, even the mods are kind of dead these days and illegal builds are roaming freely here...). You CAN fork the project and make the builds with this work around available for easy download to everyone, just create a Git account and change/add the code you want to (this way everyone could keep track of the changes and the build would not be lost). "How is implementing this into an official nightly a negative thing" <--- How can you be sure this will not create a new bunch of problems (regressions and new conflicts) ? It's really simple: the code is stable and revised ? If the answer is negative, there is no reason to risk new conflicts yet. I have lot's of changes in my own build, but I know some of these conflict with some part of the code, this is why I keep it to myself. If you think you can help, do as I've said and create a Git (or just wait till new builds arrive with the problem solved the right way).

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
So. They finally release unofficial builds with that like "Hyrule Warriors and MGS3 boots" or ""Pokemon ORAS in 60FPS"? Okay that's nice that the devs decided to release builds with unfinished PRs(or I should called it "unofficial"). That makes everyone to shut their mouths for a ton of issues in other games(except for Pokemon since you need shared_font.bin to do that).
Anyways, I'm on mobile and I'm unable to use PC for 6 months or so.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So. They finally release unofficial builds with that like "Hyrule Warriors and MGS3 boots" or ""Pokemon ORAS in 60FPS"? Okay that's nice that the devs decided to release builds with unfinished PRs(or I should called it "unofficial"). That makes everyone to shut their mouths for a ton of issues in other games(except for Pokemon since you need shared_font.bin to do that).
Anyways, I'm on mobile and I'm unable to use PC for 6 months or so.

It's official code and official builds, but with the "experimental code" not yet revised and implemented in the nightly builds. This is a better way to check this code without using suspicious builds from the dark corners of the internet

vsub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know what this means?
Code:
[ 253.552520] Service.APT <Warning> core\hle\service\apt\apt.cpp:IsRegistered:42
5: (STUBBED) called app_id=0x00000401
[ 253.553569] Service.APT <Warning> core\hle\service\apt\apt.cpp:IsRegistered:42
5: (STUBBED) called app_id=0x00000400
[ 253.553897] Service.APT <Warning> core\hle\service\apt\apt.cpp:CancelLibraryAp
plet:226: (STUBBED) application_exiting=0
[ 253.554130] Service.APT <Warning> core\hle\service\apt\apt.cpp:NotifyToWait:36
2: (STUBBED) app_id=0x00000300
[ 253.554307] Service.APT <Warning> core\hle\service\apt\apt.cpp:AppletUtility:6
02: (STUBBED) SleepIfShellClosed shell_open=1

This happens every time I exit the menus in Bravely Second and the game freezes.
I'm not asking for a fix,I just want to know what this means so when new commits are added to the course to have some idea if the new change has anything to do with this(to try it or not)

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,

BestKidEver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can anyone help me when i installed citra bleeding build then it opened one time but when i reopened it shows this

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 317

BestKidEver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
2016-10-12 21:50:34> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 21:50:34> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 21:50:34> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 21:50:34> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 21:50:35> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 21:50:35> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 21:50:35> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.SetAttributes(String path, FileAttributes fileAttributes)
at Squirrel.Utility.<DeleteDirectory>d__19.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Squirrel.Utility.<LogIfThrows>d__34.MoveNext()
2016-10-12 21:50:35> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at Squirrel.Update.Program.<Install>d__4.MoveNext()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
at Squirrel.Update.Program.executeCommandLine(String[] args)
at Squirrel.Update.Program.main(String[] args)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
at Squirrel.Update.Program.<Install>d__4.MoveNext()<---

2016-10-12 22:41:16> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 22:41:16> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 22:41:16> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 22:41:16> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 22:41:17> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 22:41:17> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 22:41:17> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 22:41:17> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:27:31> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:27:31> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:27:31> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:27:31> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:27:34> CheckForUpdateImpl: Couldn't write out staging user ID, this user probably shouldn't get beta anything: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\packages\.betaId'.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding)
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.CheckForUpdateImpl.getOrCreateStagedUserId()
2016-10-12 23:27:34> CheckForUpdateImpl: Failed to load local releases, starting from scratch: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\packages\RELEASES'.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Squirrel.Utility.LoadLocalReleases(String localReleaseFile)
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.CheckForUpdateImpl.<CheckForUpdate>d__2.MoveNext()
2016-10-12 23:27:34> CheckForUpdateImpl: Reading RELEASES file from C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:27:34> CheckForUpdateImpl: First run or local directory is corrupt, starting from scratch
2016-10-12 23:27:34> ApplyReleasesImpl: Writing files to app directory: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\app-0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:27:36> ApplyReleasesImpl: Squirrel Enabled Apps: [C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\app-0.1.38\updater.exe]
2016-10-12 23:27:37> ApplyReleasesImpl: Starting fixPinnedExecutables
2016-10-12 23:27:37> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: Check Internet.lnk
2016-10-12 23:27:38> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: File Explorer.lnk
2016-10-12 23:27:38> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: Google Chrome.lnk
2016-10-12 23:27:38> ApplyReleasesImpl: Fixing up tray icons
2016-10-12 23:27:39> ApplyReleasesImpl: Couldn't rewrite shim RegKey, most likely no apps are shimmed: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.ApplyReleasesImpl.<unshimOurselves>b__13_0(RegistryView view)
2016-10-12 23:27:39> ApplyReleasesImpl: Couldn't rewrite shim RegKey, most likely no apps are shimmed: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.ApplyReleasesImpl.<unshimOurselves>b__13_0(RegistryView view)
2016-10-12 23:27:39> ApplyReleasesImpl: cleanDeadVersions: for version 0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:27:39> ApplyReleasesImpl: cleanDeadVersions: exclude folder app-0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:28:37> IEnableLogger: Failed to copy Update.exe to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at Squirrel.Update.Program.<>c__DisplayClass4_1.<Install>b__5()
at Squirrel.Utility.LogIfThrows(IFullLogger This, LogLevel level, String message, Action block)
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at Squirrel.Utility.LogIfThrows(IFullLogger This, LogLevel level, String message, Action block)
at Squirrel.Utility.ErrorIfThrows(IEnableLogger This, Action block, String message)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.
at Squirrel.Utility.ErrorIfThrows(IEnableLogger This, Action block, String message)

2016-10-12 23:28:49> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:28:49> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:28:49> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:28:49> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:28:50> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:28:50> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:28:50> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:28:50> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:33:23> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:33:23> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:39:08> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:39:08> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:39:08> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:39:08> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:39:09> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:39:09> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:39:09> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:39:09> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:42:20> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install . --rerunningWithoutUAC
2016-10-12 23:42:20> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:42:20> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:42:21> CheckForUpdateImpl: Couldn't write out staging user ID, this user probably shouldn't get beta anything: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\packages\.betaId'.
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
2016-10-12 23:42:21> CheckForUpdateImpl: Failed to load local releases, starting from scratch: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\packages\RELEASES'.
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
2016-10-12 23:42:21> CheckForUpdateImpl: Reading RELEASES file from C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:42:21> CheckForUpdateImpl: First run or local directory is corrupt, starting from scratch
2016-10-12 23:42:21> ApplyReleasesImpl: Writing files to app directory: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\app-0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:42:44> ApplyReleasesImpl: Squirrel Enabled Apps: [C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\app-0.1.38\updater.exe]
2016-10-12 23:42:45> ApplyReleasesImpl: Starting fixPinnedExecutables
2016-10-12 23:42:45> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: Check Internet.lnk
2016-10-12 23:42:46> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: File Explorer.lnk
2016-10-12 23:42:46> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: Google Chrome.lnk
2016-10-12 23:42:46> ApplyReleasesImpl: Fixing up tray icons
2016-10-12 23:42:47> ApplyReleasesImpl: Couldn't rewrite shim RegKey, most likely no apps are shimmed: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2016-10-12 23:42:47> ApplyReleasesImpl: Couldn't rewrite shim RegKey, most likely no apps are shimmed: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2016-10-12 23:42:47> ApplyReleasesImpl: cleanDeadVersions: for version 0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:42:47> ApplyReleasesImpl: cleanDeadVersions: exclude folder app-0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:43:41> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:43:41> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:43:41> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:43:41> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:43:42> IEnableLogger: Failed to copy Update.exe to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:43:42> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:47:25> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:47:25> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
This Comes

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
2016-10-12 21:50:34> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 21:50:34> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 21:50:34> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 21:50:34> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 21:50:35> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 21:50:35> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 21:50:35> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 21:50:35> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 22:41:16> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 22:41:16> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 22:41:16> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 22:41:16> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 22:41:17> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 22:41:17> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 22:41:17> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 22:41:17> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:27:31> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:27:31> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:27:31> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:27:31> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:27:34> CheckForUpdateImpl: Couldn't write out staging user ID, this user probably shouldn't get beta anything: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\packages\.betaId'.
2016-10-12 23:27:34> CheckForUpdateImpl: Failed to load local releases, starting from scratch: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\packages\RELEASES'.
2016-10-12 23:27:34> CheckForUpdateImpl: Reading RELEASES file from C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:27:34> CheckForUpdateImpl: First run or local directory is corrupt, starting from scratch
2016-10-12 23:27:34> ApplyReleasesImpl: Writing files to app directory: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\app-0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:27:36> ApplyReleasesImpl: Squirrel Enabled Apps: [C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\app-0.1.38\updater.exe]
2016-10-12 23:27:37> ApplyReleasesImpl: Starting fixPinnedExecutables
2016-10-12 23:27:37> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: Check Internet.lnk
2016-10-12 23:27:38> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: File Explorer.lnk
2016-10-12 23:27:38> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: Google Chrome.lnk
2016-10-12 23:27:38> ApplyReleasesImpl: Fixing up tray icons
2016-10-12 23:27:39> ApplyReleasesImpl: cleanDeadVersions: for version 0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:27:39> ApplyReleasesImpl: cleanDeadVersions: exclude folder app-0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:28:37> IEnableLogger: Failed to copy Update.exe to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:28:37> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:28:49> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:28:49> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:28:49> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:28:49> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:28:50> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:28:50> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:28:50> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:28:50> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:33:23> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:33:23> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:33:23> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:39:08> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:39:08> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:39:08> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:39:08> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:39:09> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:39:09> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:39:09> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:39:09> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:42:20> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install . --rerunningWithoutUAC
2016-10-12 23:42:20> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:42:20> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:42:21> CheckForUpdateImpl: Couldn't write out staging user ID, this user probably shouldn't get beta anything: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\packages\.betaId'.
2016-10-12 23:42:21> CheckForUpdateImpl: Failed to load local releases, starting from scratch: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\packages\RELEASES'.
2016-10-12 23:42:21> CheckForUpdateImpl: Reading RELEASES file from C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:42:21> CheckForUpdateImpl: First run or local directory is corrupt, starting from scratch
2016-10-12 23:42:21> ApplyReleasesImpl: Writing files to app directory: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\app-0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:42:44> ApplyReleasesImpl: Squirrel Enabled Apps: [C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\app-0.1.38\updater.exe]
2016-10-12 23:42:45> ApplyReleasesImpl: Starting fixPinnedExecutables
2016-10-12 23:42:45> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: Check Internet.lnk
2016-10-12 23:42:46> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: File Explorer.lnk
2016-10-12 23:42:46> ApplyReleasesImpl: Examining Pin: Google Chrome.lnk
2016-10-12 23:42:46> ApplyReleasesImpl: Fixing up tray icons
2016-10-12 23:42:47> ApplyReleasesImpl: cleanDeadVersions: for version 0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:42:47> ApplyReleasesImpl: cleanDeadVersions: exclude folder app-0.1.38
2016-10-12 23:43:41> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:43:41> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:43:41> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:43:41> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:43:42> IEnableLogger: Failed to copy Update.exe to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:43:42> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra\Update.exe' is denied.

2016-10-12 23:47:25> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Program: Install path C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Utility: The files inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Utility: The directories inside C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra could not be read
2016-10-12 23:47:25> IEnableLogger: Failed to remove existing directory on full install, is the app still running???: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
2016-10-12 23:47:25> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Raghav\AppData\Local\citra' is denied.
This Comes

DEAR GOD, EDIT YOUR POST ! I've said to UPLOAD the file, NOT TO PASTE IT HERE !

Reactions: Sharpastic

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been testing "Bleeding Edge" version of Citra and its a nice improvement!So far only tested 1 game Mario&Luigi Dream Team.Had a sudden crash and close early on but couldn't recreate the error a 2nd time so its probably just a little unstable,it did warn it might be.All in all i really like it so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol