Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can anyone make a tutorial of downloading CITRA Bleeding Build and installing and then playing games on it ? Please i am having error
There is no need for a tutorial, you double click it and that's it, any error you have it's on your end, not Citra related. From the messages in the log (that you should have UPLOADED and not posted as regular text...), could be a read/write permission failure, right click the Setup file and choose "run as administrator"

BestKidEver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I noticed that when i restart my computer it does let me open once but again that error comes please can anyone tell me the fix? and where are the other files of the citra bleeding edge build?

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I noticed that when i restart my computer it does let me open once but again that error comes please can anyone tell me the fix? and where are the other files of the citra bleeding edge build?
If restarting your PC allowed you to run the emulador then I guess the problem is not on Citra. The files from bleeding edge can be found in "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE\AppData\Local\citra\ (C:\ if this is where your OS is installed)

BestKidEver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
This comes when i try to click ZZZ

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    2 MB · Views: 297

jonaand

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
last version of citra work perfect pokemon very quick
but citra hung after 1 minut of gameplay
with sonic happen the same

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I swear if they are able to execute citra on mobile phones, god will be with us
Also worth mentioning, in my opinion but idk, if they could setup a virtual environment on a rooted android to actually take advantage of system resources, and actually make it as though a 3ds/2ds were running and then make everything work with roms etc. Like have different partitions, NAND, you know what I mean, it might actually work, but then it would be very slow and unresponsive, so idk

lesanae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I swear if they are able to execute citra on mobile phones, god will be with us
Also worth mentioning, in my opinion but idk, if they could setup a virtual environment on a rooted android to actually take advantage of system resources, and actually make it as though a 3ds/2ds were running and then make everything work with roms etc. Like have different partitions, NAND, you know what I mean, it might actually work, but then it would be very slow and unresponsive, so idk
It won't. Different architecture and other stuff.

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anybody know if the bleeding edge version will get the xinput pr?
The bleeding edge version is awesome, but unfortunately the xinput and motion sensors are not working.

Louis Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to record the game with citra? When not, is there another way to record games with citra? I tried to use fraps, but there doesn't appear these yellow numbers and i don't know why :/

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way to record the game with citra? When not, is there another way to record games with citra? I tried to use fraps, but there doesn't appear these yellow numbers and i don't know why :/
Fraps work well for recording in Citra. Close Fraps, open Citra and run the game, then open Fraps and the fps counter should be displayed in the emulator window (if the overlay option it's on)

Louis Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fraps work well for recording in Citra. Close Fraps, open Citra and run the game, then open Fraps and the fps counter should be displayed in the emulator window (if the overlay option it's on)
Hmm, it doesn't work. Where can i find the overlay option? And can it be, that i need to enable V-Sync?
I'm using the last free version of fraps, maybe this is my fault?

EDIT: yes, the old fraps version was my fault. Oh no, the working version can only record 30 seconds :hateit:
Thanks anyway

Last edited by Louis Miles,
Reactions: LG_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc