XP
Country

Kortest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm. Seems that there's no buttons to press Shader JIT, HW Renderer, and Scaled Resolution. Meh. I could do it manually by changing it in the config.
Emulation->Configure holds these settings now...
Unfortunatley we can't set default ingame laungauge :/

Last edited by Kortest,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Emulation->Configure holds these settings now...
Oh! Thanks!

BTW. I got this error when attempting to boot Animal Crossing, MK7, NSMB2, etc.
Code:
Common.Filesystem <Warning> common\file_util.cpp:FileUtil::IsDirectory:112: stat failed on C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\Emulators\3DS\3DS\Release with fix-batching/user/nand/data/00000000000000000000000000000000/extdata/00000000/F000000B/user//ublg.lst: The system cannot find the file specified.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when I check on the config, I'm missing the ublg.lst. Anyway to get that or something?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd. For me, Animal Crossing, NSMB2, and MK7 got fatal error?
Is it the cause of the shared_font.bin cause I already have that.
Yup those rely on it. Subv is working on a memory work around fixing it and no longer needing the shared_font file anymore! That error you pointed put is just a save error, fatal error caused by no shated_font or config file.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

SonikkuTheGreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Bravely Default and Bravely Second booting to the title screen just fine, though I can't create a save file since they both say the data is corrupted and that it must be erased, but when I allow them to erase the data the games give me an error.

mixups

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo, does anyone know where a save file i cn get after the truck in ORAS or does this recent version of citra work now? Thanks in Advance

Nato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also i get this error message HW.Memory <Error> core\memory.cpp:Memory::GetPointer:260: unknown GetPointer @ 0xfffffffc

dscout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I've been seeing some videos at Youtube and following this thread and I'm amazed by the current state of Citra. Some games look amazing.

I downloaded some things and was able to play the Pokemon Y intro at a very reasonable speed and with few graphical glitches; however, once the Prof.wtv completed his speech and the game was really beginning, the window went black and the other window of citra just had very red errors.

So, I just would like to know: is it possible to complete the game with how Citra is right now (with custom builds), even if the speed isn't perfect and still has some bugs? Did I just needed a savefile to skip that intro?
Or it constantly crashes?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by dscout,

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Hi guys,

I've been seeing some videos at Youtube and following this thread and I'm amazed by the current state of Citra. Some games look amazing.

I downloaded some things and was able to play the Pokemon Y intro at a very reasonable speed and with few graphical glitches; however, once the Prof.wtv completed his speech and the game was really beginning, the window went black and the other window of citra just had very red errors.

So, I just would like to know: is it possible to complete the game with how Citra is right now (with custom builds), even if the speed isn't perfect and still has some bugs? Did I just needed a savefile to skip that intro?
Or it constantly crashes?

Thanks in advance!
Starting a new game in the Pokemon games is a known problem. It just leads to a blank screen. You can bypass that with a save file. Even with a save file, the games freeze regularly so you'll still have to wait until Citra has progressed more.

Kortest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did some testing with different versions of Fire Emblem Fates to try and figure out why battles hang with the US version. Trying the US version on a previous SR build without the latest GS seemed to get past the first tutorial battle. Tried and tested with the Jap version with English translation on the latest build posted by leo a couple pages back and it also worked for the first battle atleast (camera actually panned back out). The issue then came up when using one of the bow units in battle. It is possible to just skip the animation from the bow unit by choosing "Wait" on the second tutorial battle. Currently play-testing through on the JP version with English Translation to see if battles hang anywhere else but I think it may only happen with the tutorial.
EDIT: It's not just in the tutorial, sometimes the battle ends sometimes it hangs but animations can be disabled to just skip the bug.
So only translated JAP version can get past tutorial? What about special edition?

dscout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Starting a new game in the Pokemon games is a known problem. It just leads to a blank screen. You can bypass that with a save file. Even with a save file, the games freeze regularly so you'll still have to wait until Citra has progressed more.

Okay, thanks for the honest answer :)

I tried ORAS with a downloaded save file and now I can play, indeed. Without too much hopes, because of what you said, but I will try this for a while

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
that isn't an error that causes panic, likely you have it as Citra auto creates it, which game are you trying to boot?
Well. This error follows before Fatal Error.
Games such as Animal Crossing, MK7, NSMB2, Sonic Generations, Vanguard, and Smash Bros Demo don't boot anymore like before(from the CRO Build and the HW Tex Build)

Kumoashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a way to change the default Date and Time that Citra uses? What about changing the default user name from Citra to something else? Some games are picky about the time and date, so having it default to Jan 1st 1900 12:00 makes those games hard to test with save files.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a way to change the default Date and Time that Citra uses? What about changing the default user name from Citra to something else? Some games are picky about the time and date, so having it default to Jan 1st 1900 12:00 makes those games hard to test with save files.
they should be changed in Leo121s build to the correct or near correct time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo