Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

mateja99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately it did not work he only shows me the last save(the completed)
The save file works.I used that save file and when i booted the game i saw the only Pokemon that i have is lvl 9 Torchic.So maybe you put in the wrong folder?

abc90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone here have a "main" save file for pokemon X after you get your starter?

Also, can you get the .sav files to work with citra or are the .sav and the main file completely different things

PS the citra progress looks great so far

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
thank you now it is ok.....
hey,may i know are you play pokemon OR or AS ?Do you mean the game does not crash anymore in all kind of situation including cutscene after disable JIT shaders using the citra cro with the save file that the guy upload above?

Last edited by X Virus,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey,may i know are you play pokemon OR or AS ?Do you mean the game does not crash anymore in all kind of situation including cutscene after disable JIT shaders using the citra cro with the save file that the guy upload above?
They still haven't fixed it, maybe in 1 or 2 more months when they might merge with main citra branch.Expect to see a video on their channel when they do as I'd imagine they'd show it.

alexog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do you know what i must do when torchik raise a level...?? because the game stucks there(at pokemon omega ruby)

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Do you know what i must do when torchik raise a level...?? because the game stucks there(at pokemon omega ruby)
As mention by other guys above,citra had not been update for a month ,so,it still have bug and other problem when playing game,be patient and just wait for update

tiamat999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question when this emulators up and running will it be region free and can I use my game saves that are on my PC from the r4i savedongle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk