Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
none of the current branches that i know of has the fix for that. so you have to make a hack for it and spread it, or implement what is missing and request a merge.

I was doing it local, on pc, no idea how it loaded just that once, no hacks are any think, my real guess just one off in many try's .

It comes no mind it no think I did, As it did not bypass that part of the game sine.

Ps just learning in microsoft visual studio, how to download and merge to local.

-------------------

EDIT: Na, I give up lol, Leave it to the Professionals and respect them!!, Welldone to all of the Citra team at github are other :) .

EDIT: Maybe for the Unofficial builds they could spice up that Icon a bit!, lol maybe some think like this - http://www.veryicon.com/icons/folder/colorflow-full/3ds-3.html
Or - http://www.veryicon.com/icons/game/gaming-gadgets/nintendo-3ds-1.html

--------

EDIT, Lol compiling icon worked as well!

OlUp1O4.jpg

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PS: Anyone know where I can get a Decrypted DEMO version of Zelda A Link Between Worlds ?, thanks .

Demos are legal, Can't seem to find one any where..

Last edited by drwhojan,

Zerael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello guys. I'm new here, but could be that problem with Pokemon ORAS, could be cuz of bad dump? Cuz when you use Korean language is works fine (idk about others language), but with english its crashing.
Sounds like something corrupted at english side? How possibility that it could be a bad dump?

Sry for bad grammar.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys. I'm new here, but could be that problem with Pokemon ORAS, could be cuz of bad dump? Cuz when you use Korean language is works fine (idk about others language), but with english its crashing.
Sounds like something corrupted at english side? How possibility that it could be a bad dump?

Sry for bad grammar.
Nope, I've dumped my own original game and I've freezing problems too. Also, just saying, it's your dump from your own game ?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In game for the game can boot on master but it is random and gotta do it at the right time, regardless the same issue prevents you from saving and also corrupts saves you put in it giving you all items, missing a few powers like going into a wall, ect. Only thing that pops up is Control Archive which is a saving thing although PRs that added that still do not fix it. Could be a weird writing issue or it not be being stubbed correctly.

Reactions: drwhojan

star_hand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use citra mega speed and freeze after choose starter pokemon X, does anyone can help me pass it, or give me save file after choose starter, i like boy character and water starter, language english. Thank you

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

star_hand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: No naming -rp

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by raulpica,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How is something illegal just because it's chinese?
How new you're to this thread ? The chinese "dev" refused to publish the codes/changes in the source, this is against the GPL. Also: there are illegal files inside the folders of almost every build from these "devs".

Reactions: raulpica

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In game for the game can boot on master but it is random and gotta do it at the right time, regardless the same issue prevents you from saving and also corrupts saves you put in it giving you all items, missing a few powers like going into a wall, ect. Only thing that pops up is Control Archive which is a saving thing although PRs that added that still do not fix it. Could be a weird writing issue or it not be being stubbed correctly.

OK i see thanks, anyone know the timing to try larnching the game at ?, also head swap game and forth back, can bypass saving, loading the game up from start too, Must have been that one off loading time I got :) ps this is for Zelda ALBW's issue ^ to others.

----
Offtopic, I was also trying to compile this emu in MinGW through Cmake, but too many errros, not found files est, Heard compiling it in mingw could speed up the emu up a little, unlike i can compile on visual studio 2015.

Last edited by drwhojan,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK i see thanks, anyone know the timing to try larnching the game at ?, also head swap game and forth back, can bypass saving, loading the game up from start too, Must have been that one off loading time I got :) ps this is for Zelda ALBW's issue ^ to other.

If I remember you gotta wait for it to pan around the castle until it goes to the bottom right side then start. Again you won't get far due to being forced to save after.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,
Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I remember you gotta what God it to pan around the castle until it reavjrs the bottom right side then start. Again you won't get far due to being forced to save after.

Many thanks for letting me know this, will try later when on my own PC

At lest it will give a change to show what is going on on the, CMD screen background .

I don't some how think saving issue may show any of the saving configuration in CMD, even loading a pre save.

I was aware you will not be able to save in game play too, but thanks .

However building the debug version, freezes from start, but shows more errors on the CMD background screen, could be some think about the saving issue there, in the debug the fairy moves on bottom right screen for sec, then total freeze, unlike the release build .

Basicly, needs to be paused and jammed at right moment, then screen shot the cmd any think that's odd and dif from the norm

(NOTE) to the developers, It may not be the only games it's effecting..., they seems to think its the only one.. not many report otherwise, nope they will be others!, keep it in mind! .
---------------------
EDIT: just tested seems to be very tricky, Maybe post a screen shot of point ?, are possible video of the era to try at ?, thanks.

Last edited by drwhojan,

LordSigmund7

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When i copy files from 00055d00 to ooo55e00 and run the game it just wont start.I only see black screen and that is it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh i made it.Only needed to wait a bit more. :D
Hi justo downloaded the game and the save file but when I choose my pokemon the game just stop and doesn't proceed after "Received Froakie" someone help me plz (sorry bad english i'm brazilian =D tks alot =D )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1