Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

ed58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've tried using multiple custom builds but can never get passed this part on Animal Crossing.
I've seen videos get passed this part, but I never could figure out how.

Also, I'm using the scaled resolution build. (With CRO I believe)
Capture.PNG

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, I've tried using multiple custom builds but can never get passed this part on Animal Crossing.
I've seen videos get passed this part, but I never could figure out how.

Also, I'm using the scaled resolution build. (With CRO I believe)
Capture.PNG

EDIT: Never Mind! Apparently changing the date fixes this :/ weird

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I try to boot some 3DS games:
- Cardfight!! Vanguard - Ride to Victory!! have the "Fatal Error" aka the group of purple text
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival have the "Fatal Error"
- Azure Striker Gunvolt boots but crash ingame
- Mighty Gunvolt boots

That's all I try to boot.

ed58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's been reported before, but Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon also gives the fatal error.
by fatal error do you mean "Failed to load rom"? That's what I'm getting for any game that doesn't boot including Super Mystery Dungeon.

Last edited by ed58,

Sadra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Often occurs if you don't have proper files such as shared_font.bin though i haven't tested super pokemon mystery dungeon as i do not have the game on my 3ds
I tried with and without the shared_font.bin file. Doesn't seem to make a difference.
Are there any other files like this? (Though, I'm using a build that runs other games like Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I don't think that's the problem.)

Last edited by Sadra,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with and without the shared_font.bin file. Doesn't seem to make a difference.
Are there any other files like this? (Though, I'm using a build that runs other games like Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I don't think that's the problem.)
Yeah i guess the game just doesn't boot.

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently testing citra on a mac with os 10.11.3 ocarina of time runs well! yoshi's new island too but to a certain point where there is a check point which then hangs. I want to try a link between worlds but i dont know where to put the save file... does anyone know where the save file is located at on a mac?

ed58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. The meaning of that purple text means that the rom is encrypted. It should be decrypted.
Also take note, there's a difference between Fatal Error and Failed to load.

I guess I didn't dump and/or decrypt them correctly. Only a few of my games give me this error; Super Mystery Dungeon, M&L Paper Jam, Shovel knight, and Smash 4. Though I'm sure most of these don't boot regardless.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess I didn't dump and/or decrypt them correctly. Only a few of my games give me this error; Super Mystery Dungeon, M&L Paper Jam, Shovel knight, and Smash 4. Though I'm sure most of these don't boot regardless.
Slam Jam...
I mean Paper Jam boots though. Smash 4 needs more CRO. I haven't seen someone making a video of Shovel Knight booting on Citra, and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon boots only on the title screen.

My God. I wish I could have the Shovel Knight for 3DS for testing purposes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/0aTKKPHA +1