1. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    damn....that seriously sucks ...i am legit shocked that it can handle ps4 imports like at all :/...and good gosh..did they do this "hybrid" handheld console dirty..i have 0 clue what they were thinking making this thing.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

lmao xD

2. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner Crazy Cool Cyclops

United States
    Yeah, this is how I was thinking it'd end up; Citra, from what I understand, isn't easy to run on PC. While I'm sure you don't need a CPU with as many cores as one can get their hands on like with RPCS3, to think the Switch can do anything practical past the DC is to not be in the know about what emulators are realistic for a piece of hardware.

Hell, I don't think it can still do Saturn at full speed, and I know that's because the Saturn was a freakin' whack piece of work from Sega when they realized sprite scaling wasn't going to cut it, on top of other blunders because they apparently had to do something about a piece of dental equipment that was once known as an Atari Jaguar!

zerofalcon likes this.
  3. PiracyForTheMasses

PiracyForTheMasses GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Fake news. There is plenty of room for improvement. It is labeled as experimental because 3DS emulation on ARM devices is in its infancy. Citra for ARM released literally less than a year ago.

HinaNaru Cutie and Silent_Gunner like this.
  4. zerofalcon

zerofalcon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

You forgot to say "HIGH END ARM devices", clearly the Nintendo Switch is not.

Silent_Gunner and Rahkeesh like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Citra,