Citra - Installing Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Issues

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm unable to successfully install and play Fire Emblem Awakening DLC, in Citra.

I've downloaded both DLC v1 and v2 from...places...and I'm using Citra Canary, as I've seen recommended from all the searching I've done. Installing the v1 .cia and attempting to load the list of maps just results in an infinite loading screen, making that a no-go.
V2, on the other hand, not only has a misspelling in the file name (dDecrypted) and no 'Last modified' date in Windows Explorer (the compressed file lists it as 1 Jan 1980 6 am, or the very beginning of Unix time), but installing this .cia and attempting to load the map list gives me the error "Unable to recognise SD Card. Please download your downloadable maps again", so again a no-go.

I've tried both the USA and EUR games/DLC files, I've tried deleting extra data. I've redownloaded the DLC files multiple times as well. No idea what else I can do.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That should work; what region are you emulating? In Emulation -> General -> Region?
If you're trying to run the USA game, maybe make sure you're emulating a US console - same with EUR game and EUR emulation.

kammui

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That should work; what region are you emulating? In Emulation -> General -> Region?
If you're trying to run the USA game, maybe make sure you're emulating a US console - same with EUR game and EUR emulation.
No, it doesn't solve it
Post automatically merged:

I'm unable to successfully install and play Fire Emblem Awakening DLC, in Citra.

I've downloaded both DLC v1 and v2 from...places...and I'm using Citra Canary, as I've seen recommended from all the searching I've done. Installing the v1 .cia and attempting to load the list of maps just results in an infinite loading screen, making that a no-go.
V2, on the other hand, not only has a misspelling in the file name (dDecrypted) and no 'Last modified' date in Windows Explorer (the compressed file lists it as 1 Jan 1980 6 am, or the very beginning of Unix time), but installing this .cia and attempting to load the map list gives me the error "Unable to recognise SD Card. Please download your downloadable maps again", so again a no-go.

I've tried both the USA and EUR games/DLC files, I've tried deleting extra data. I've redownloaded the DLC files multiple times as well. No idea what else I can do.
The only solution I could find to this problem (I had it for several days) was to find an sdmc folder that had the DLC installed correctly and copy it to my emulator folder. Luckily I had a friend with the DLC installed correctly and I was able to do it and I didn't lose my progress but still, if someone is going to do it, back up your folders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I've heard of the game.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plots pretty decent with good wtf moments
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I was just about to say I've read the synopsis and it has too many tweeests for my liking.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe the first game on its own doesn't.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But it has a sequel and it introduces a dozen more "revelations" and I say fuck that.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    First games like $2 worth trying at least
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Basically a Friday the 13th clone that's single player
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want a Friday the 13th game where I play as Jason Vorhees.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah I don't know why they could never figure out how to get good horror games based on horror movies
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Does AvP count? it was pretty spooky.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's difficult to make games based on movies and movies based on games because they are structured different.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Freddy VS Jason would've been a awesome game if done right
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Choose either character slash up victims
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Swap characters for dream levels and real life levels.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    And in the end select one of them and fight the other guy.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mortal Kombat style.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There is a mortal Kombat that has the characters iirc but a more mazy type would be fun
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yes, chasing people around complex terrain would be fun.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Freddy Krueger would chase them through weird surreal dreamscapes, Jason would chase them around the lake.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could even add teleporters like gta style when Freddy wants to make Jason his bitch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rumors keep dipping around about a new Freddy movie but I'm pretty sure Robert England is retired at this point
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Teleportation is a must, your speed would always be lower than the victims because both those fuckers prefer to saunter than to run.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    If you teleport to the wrong location the victims escape.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Just gonna teleport in front of them and... FUCK THEY DUCKED INTO AN ALLEY INSTEAD OF RUNNING STRAIGHT AND NOW THEY'RE GONE"
    +1
  • NovaStellaSolaris @ NovaStellaSolaris:
    Whats with all the dead filetrip links, are they left up in tribute or something? Was that like yalls D-day
    NovaStellaSolaris @ NovaStellaSolaris: Whats with all the dead filetrip links, are they left up in tribute or something? Was that like...