Citra 3DS Emulator to run commerical games at almost full speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco365

Trophies
XP
The fact that I can play OoT3D on my computer already is impressive. An emulator for a new system almost never takes this short of time to appear. The fact that it's even emulatable right now is outstanding. And to see it this fast? There's no words for this.

Is there a build anywhere that can be run to try this out?

Edit: Apparently Cave Story 3D also works.

Reactions: Celice

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd guess about 75% speed currently with graphical issues, but nothing major. Definitely good progress, although, was it necessary to pull what is simply a progress report out of the main thread? It seems redundant. Were this an official release of the emulator capable of running commercial games at full speed, even if only one, that would be one thing, but this is still WIP as far as I can tell.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'd guess about 75% speed currently with graphical issues, but nothing major. Definitely good progress, although, was it necessary to pull what is simply a progress report out of the main thread? It seems redundant. Were this an official release of the emulator capable of running commercial games at full speed, even if only one, that would be one thing, but this is still WIP as far as I can tell.

I'd have to agree with just about all of this, so I'm going to link to the progress thread in the 3DS section and then close this thread.

If you'd like to keep up with Citra 3DS progress, then you can head over to this thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-new-3ds-emulator.365154/

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit