Hacking cIOSCORP v3.2 Release!

ginkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A nintendo update does not uninstall V3.2 coz i tried it. I downgraded to 3.2 uninstalled everything even the HB channel then updated through nintendo update to 4.1. When wii rebooted the disc channel displayed a game i left in drive which i thought was weird as I had uninstalled everything and updated which sud of uninstalled cIOScorp. So I went to bannerbomb the wii and i got that message "you have no vurnerable IOSes" exit. Thank god for bootmii!! And please dont ask me why i uninstalled HB channel i was just experimenting.

mrdee70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didn't expect this, but star fox assult (GC) work perfectly now ... Thank you so much
yay.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ginkster said:
A nintendo update does not uninstall V3.2 coz i tried it. I downgraded to 3.2 uninstalled everything even the HB channel then updated through nintendo update to 4.1. When wii rebooted the disc channel displayed a game i left in drive which i thought was weird as I had uninstalled everything and updated which sud of uninstalled cIOScorp. So I went to bannerbomb the wii and i got that message "you have no vurnerable IOSes" exit. Thank god for bootmii!! And please dont ask me why i uninstalled HB channel i was just experimenting.
That's because cIOSCORP v3.2 uses the newest IOSs and keeps their version numbers. Nintendo updates don't update stuff unless it has actually a newer version number. So ofcourse the update didn't remove cIOSCORP and the hackmii installer won't work on it.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
ginkster said:
That's because cIOSCORP v3.2 uses the newest IOSs and keeps their version numbers. Nintendo updates don't update stuff unless it has actually a newer version number. So ofcourse the update didn't remove cIOSCORP and the hackmii installer won't work on it.

Actually he maxed out the version numbers to FFFF so Never will a update be able to remove this, to remove just install a Official IOs's over top, Never remove that will result in as brick

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
BlackAce83 said:
Slowking said:
ginkster said:

Actually he maxed out the version numbers to FFFF so Never will a update be able to remove this, you'll have to always remove it manually

and by that of course you mean OVERWRITE with official IOSes, right...??
biggrin.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a) Does CIOSCORP fix the issues with The Conduit's Multiplayer menu (the crazy ammount of lagging)

b) May someone P.M. me a link to the CIOSCORP 3.2 installer?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You know i have tested the conduit with 2 USB devices:
Code:
500GB HDD $70 can + TAX "Ultra Speed" brand
8GB Pendrive $300 MEX pesos "Kingston" brand
Using:
Code:
cIOS_r9 = Sometimes makes the Multi-Menu to freeze for 1 or 2 secs, and from time to time it have issues on the first try of starting the Multiplayer game, no problems playing though

cIOS_r10 = The best one, no freeze on the menu or problem in the game using the Kingston pendrive, but it lags a little during play if I use the HDD

cIOS_r14 = It makes the menu to freeze for 3 or 4 secs and lags during play, even using the Kingston pendrive

I haven't used the disc to play this game, so I really don't know if it's fault of the 3X reading from the DVD, or the cIOS itself, about the installer, well I only downloaded it and forget where to get it from, although if the first download links already exist, just change the 1 for a 2 in the "3.2" part of the link....!!
wink.gif

Sph34r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone PM the installer? I can't find it anywhere in this thread or google

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
If you email this, which seems to be a robot email thing, i just sent a blank email....you will instantly get a link to the installer emailed back.
edit, sorry forgott the email
tongue.gif

[email protected]

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
So long as you have cioscorp v3.2, cios 38 rev 14 and dvdx installed.....yes, I believe just ghost busters has issues still.
edit.. for burning i recommend imgburn at a 4-8x speed.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, tbh I am not sure, the problem I am thinking of is that rev 14 fixed issues with 001/002 errors, by all means try it, make a nand backup if you'd like, not that it would brick your wii, but just encase your usb loader messes up.

Have you tried SD/USB Loader v1.5?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0zJNEJ4ywo
maybe it will work for you?

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if it does not work try the loader from the video in that link, they seem to have a usb loader with rev 14.

xo23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-1 error when trying to load CiosCorp 3.2 through the HBC

cios loaded
initializing sd please wait
ERROR! (ret = -1)

ANY IDEAS?

thanks!

xo23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is

should I clear everything else off the card except the CiosCorp 3.2?

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
This may seem obvious, and you probably have done it right, but the wads are in the "CORPv3.2" folder, which is on the root of your sd card right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Spinach alone didn't give him those arm muscles