Hacking cios249 installer for backup launcher not installing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Ok, so i'm basically at a loss now. As above, i'm trying to install the cios249 installer to run the backup launcher, but it keeps failing at the 'installing title' command, after it's done with downloading the firmware, giving a -1017 error.

I did the oct update, but sucessfully undid it, allowing me to run homebrew & load wads, i've tried installing over the old 249 and uninstalling the old 249 but I keep getting the same error. I've searched everywhere, but alas...

I tried to use the backup loader anyway, and it gave me some garbled text with dvd in it...

Anyone experience this error and figure out how to get past it?

Thanks!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
666 said:
Hey,

Ok, so i'm basically at a loss now. As above, i'm trying to install the cios249 installer to run the backup launcher, but it keeps failing at the 'installing title' command, after it's done with downloading the firmware, giving a -1017 error.

I did the oct update, but sucessfully undid it, allowing me to run homebrew & load wads, i've tried installing over the old 249 and uninstalling the old 249 but I keep getting the same error. I've searched everywhere, but alas...

I tried to use the backup loader anyway, and it gave me some garbled text with dvd in it...

Anyone experience this error and figure out how to get past it?

Thanks!

take the needed files from djtaz signature and install with out wifi it's better , no more error
yaypsp.gif

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I did! I used his files, but it's hanging... Thought it was the net connection, but the same error happens when I use his... Can't get past step 1..!

Would I have to uninstall dvdx? If so, how would I do that? Can't see it in the dvdx menu, and will mplayer still work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: