unicode2CP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
razorback78 said:
Aaron13 said:
But why is the cIOS rev 15 not released on Waninkoko´s Blog???
yeah...kinda strange. i also checked his blog but cios rev 15 is not available there.

cIOS rev14 also wasn't been available on Waninkoko's Blog immediately after release, but after few days.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
Rovelius said:
Can we play NSMB on disc or not??? Need some confirmation, here...
ive heard yes and no
Then you're answer is of no use at all. Over 2,000 posts really? If half of them were as usefull as this one then you are a serious waste of bandwidth. I am on an NTSC Wii on SM 4.2 so I will answer with my own results when the NTSC-U version is released.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
urherenow said:
Then you're answer is of no use at all. Over 2,000 posts really? If half of them were as usefull as this one then you are a serious waste of bandwidth. I am on an NTSC Wii on SM 4.2 so I will answer with my own results when the NTSC-U version is released.

NSMB .....

cioscorp > NO
mod chips > YES
USB/SD > YES
soft mod + DVD > ONLY with cIOS with Rev15

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Slimmmmmm said:
urherenow said:

NSMB .....

cioscorp > NO
mod chips > YES
USB/SD > YES
soft mod + DVD > ONLY with cIOS with Rev15

What loader for NSMB from disc with rev15? Did you test that yourself?

tomwalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Need some advice...

I've been following the scene sine day 1 but since I installed cios rev10 I have not needed to update any more. All my games on USB GX are working perfectly, NSMB, Metroid, GH, RB, etc. I'm still running under 3.2 PAL system menu and the only thing I have not followed is the Nand emulation for wiiware. The advice I need is:

What will be the benefits of updating to Rev15 if I only run backups from GX loader?

Cheers
biggrin.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't see any comment about this, so I'm asking here :

Does cIOS Rev15 installer include an update for IOS250 as well ?
or does IOS250 will stay at Rev14 ?

If it updates, I think I will not need to delete it manually, as reinstalling a same version (here 65535) will just overwrite it even if it's the max version.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
well youre gonna get whatever i think anyways so cool off, while youre out gaybashing, im gonna be at your house fucking your girlfriend............. in the ass

Ahahahahaha dude.

xD
tongue.gif

Well, after reading through the whole topic, it seems the best is to stay on rev14 ATM... as everything is working for me as it is now(no probs with NSMB or MPT) I´ll stay at rev14.

nightwaxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tomwalsh said:
Need some advice...

I've been following the scene sine day 1 but since I installed cios rev10 I have not needed to update any more. All my games on USB GX are working perfectly, NSMB, Metroid, GH, RB, etc. I'm still running under 3.2 PAL system menu and the only thing I have not followed is the Nand emulation for wiiware. The advice I need is:

What will be the benefits of updating to Rev15 if I only run backups from GX loader?

Cheers
biggrin.gif

From what I can tell, none at all.

I run CIOS Rev10 on a 4.1 Wii and my son CIOS Rev10 on a 3.4. USBloader GX on both. Everything works fine.

Dorm3nt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
urherenow said:
xzxero said:
Rovelius said:
Can we play NSMB on disc or not??? Need some confirmation, here...
ive heard yes and no

Over 200 for you... I could say the same about your posts usefulness (and it's spelling). Anyways as far as I know he's the one who made that really good guide for soft modding any wii http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901 and I'm sure has been much more helpful than your bullshit bashing, in probably MORE than half those posts of his
smile.gif

Sorry I know, all off topic but I had to say something to such a rude comment.

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
kinda ironic i may say...nah...i will just stay with rev14 and hermes' cios. maybe wiipower should make his own cios like hermes did for his uloader. on my point of view wiipower is very much competent for making a new cios of his own because neogamma is the most stable loader in my opinion.

I don't think so. First of all, neogamma isn't "his", it's based on gamma which is based on Gecko OS.
Secondly, just mentioning a few bugs doesn't make someone "very much competent". And editing a loader (what he did) is not even nearly as perplexing as making a cIOS.
But if he thinks he can do it, I'd like to see him try.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Omega Knight said:
I don't think so. First of all, neogamma isn't "his", it's based on gamma which is based on Gecko OS.
Secondly, just mentioning a few bugs doesn't make someone "very much competent". And editing a loader (what he did) is not even nearly as perplexing as making a cIOS.
But if he thinks he can do it, I'd like to see him try.

Neogamma is his. gamma isn't and gecko isn't but neogamma is.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a wiisos staff member (it isn't warez site ¬¬ Is a place where people share their games over the world, and you decide what to do or not with the backups). We appreciate this new cios rev15 and thanks to hectorcasa (staff partner)&Waninkoko for the work. Enhorabuena lo has vuelto a conseguir

¿? Where's Juanmatron xD!

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
TFDELTA said:
I'm a wiisos staff member (it isn't warez site ¬¬ Is a place where people share their games over the world, and you decide what to do or not with the backups). We appreciate this new cios rev15 and thanks to hectorcasa (staff partner)&Waninkoko for the work. Enhorabuena lo has vuelto a conseguir

¿? Where's Juanmatron xD!

Here playing Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers.

The source not GBAtemp, the source as the website that says TFDELTA (I´m a WiiSOS Staff member too). See the linkbacks ¬¬.
mad.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Well, dont wanna be rude or some but a site which requires registration only to browse the forum does indeed makes ppl think it is a warez site so...

lord_galathon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NO, it's broken. Using 3.2U with rev 14 is ok for most games except NSMB (pal), even trying to force NTSC does not work for me.

rev 15 gives a constant error #1 Unauthorized device detected on everything I tried.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
lord_galathon said:
NO, it's broken. Using 3.2U with rev 14 is ok for most games except NSMB (pal), even trying to force NTSC does not work for me.

rev 15 gives a constant error #1 Unauthorized device detected on everything I tried.

Stick with USB loaders, it´s the only option ATM so do it. USB loaders are the way to go!

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
ok all the guinea pigs should have done their job by now so whats the word good or bad to install this?
tongue.gif

If you use USB loaders, you don´t need to install it.

If you play via disc drive it fixes the DL DVD problems rev14 had. Means SSBB and MPT should work from DL DVD.

NSMB still wont work with it. Only via USB loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later