Hacking cia won’t delete, could really use some help here

TheGiraffe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed an Alpha Sapphire cia to my 3ds and I tried installing it, at first it didn’t work because my SD card was too small, this happens so I didn’t really care. I deleted it and went on with my day, I come back to the FBI and look at my CIA’s to still see AS sitting there. I deleted it again, and again, and again, and you get the point. It’s still there and doesn’t seem to want to leave, I even tried to restart my SD card but my computer refused to do it. Any suggestions?

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I installed an Alpha Sapphire cia to my 3ds and I tried installing it, at first it didn’t work because my SD card was too small, this happens so I didn’t really care. I deleted it and went on with my day, I come back to the FBI and look at my CIA’s to still see AS sitting there. I deleted it again, and again, and again, and you get the point. It’s still there and doesn’t seem to want to leave, I even tried to restart my SD card but my computer refused to do it. Any suggestions?
did you try deleting it from FBI? I've been having the same sort of problem with my PSP, and deleting it from the console seemed to work.

zewindsor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

I had a CIA like that, the file was "read-only", unchecked this on my PC and I could delete it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr