I had hacked my 3ds two years ago and basically just deserted it
My friend also has a 3ds but he doesn't want to hack it because he worries about his 3ds breaking (hes not into tech at all)
I want to give him a bunch of games by downloading a bunch of CIA games from online and transferring it to a game Cartridge. I came up with this idea bcs of those "300 games in one cartridge!" videos
Ive seen things online saying how there is a way to transfer save game data to the game cartridge.
My question is when ppl refer to save data do they mean the actual CIA game or just the save
Also, if they are referring just to save data is there a way to transfer the entire game?
My friend also has a 3ds but he doesn't want to hack it because he worries about his 3ds breaking (hes not into tech at all)
I want to give him a bunch of games by downloading a bunch of CIA games from online and transferring it to a game Cartridge. I came up with this idea bcs of those "300 games in one cartridge!" videos
Ive seen things online saying how there is a way to transfer save game data to the game cartridge.
My question is when ppl refer to save data do they mean the actual CIA game or just the save
Also, if they are referring just to save data is there a way to transfer the entire game?








