Homebrew CIA Files automatically deleted upon putting SD Card into 3DS

Minas_Mayth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi All!

I recently installed Luma3DS on an Old 3DS Using the 3DS hacks guide method, and everything seems to be working fine, except that I can't install CIA Files. I have downloaded multiple different CIA files, and can put them onto the "cias" folder on the SD Card no problem. However, when I put the card into the 3DS, all CIA files are automatically deleted. I have tried using boop, but its very slow and I'd rather do the process with my SD Card.

A quick answer would be greatly appreciated!

Minas Mayth

Minas_Mayth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How so? The SD is already formatted on FAT32 with MBR Partitioning. Should I format it again and then copy over the old files?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How so? The SD is already formatted on FAT32 with MBR Partitioning. Should I format it again and then copy over the old files?
Copy everything off your SD card, reformat it in [ FAT32 file system | 32 KB cluster size | MBR disk | Primary partition] (for thoroughness, see quadruple reformat), and full Write + Verify the empty card in H2testw.

You must ensure your card isn't fake or dying. If an error was reported, it'll have to replaced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E