OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well I did a little research about the team that develops the game, and they turn out to be an all fresh new european team!
So I wrote them an e-mail asking when the game will come out, and cheering them for making such an original game
smile.gif

Well lot of broken English in that mail since they are from Italy
EnjoyUp said:
]Hi,

Thank you for you support.

Chronos twin was edited in Italia, for Atari,also in the gameseek store.

Please you can contact with Lexicon Entertainment.

[email protected]

Regards.
Enjoyup Games Team.

I love the "for Atari" part! Wow they stil devellop games for that antique platform?
tongue.gif

Anyway for all of you who have been waiting for it:
Gameseek link
yaynds.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
example1tm8.png

example2xy6.png

example3uw5.png

just three examples found during the period it was being made for GBA, I doubt they changed any of the graphics other than maybe trying to cover their tracks, I'm kinda looking forward to playing the game trying to spot more stolen stuff
smile.gif

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
What's more amazing is that you can actually spot where its been taken from!!
ohmy.gif

That's on par with record collectors who can spot old Jazz samples in Hiphop records

Enjoyup Games Team, the Timbaland of game makers
rofl2.gif

p.s. the 1st of the 3 images isn't showing for me.

T!b0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wow that's impressive observation skills!!!

I'm really disapointed, although they don't seem to have a really good graphist in their team (just look at box art... really doesn't look pro lol)

Anyway just sad they would fall for something so cheap... They are barely getting started, need to be more pro guys
unsure.gif

D

Deleted User

Impressive .TakaM! It's really a shame that they do this kind of thing when commercially releasing the game. Can't they be sued for things like this?

Skyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh lol, nice job .TakaM... Rofl..
tongue.gif
Spotting those graphics.. I had hard time spotting them even with the two pictures right along each other
tongue.gif
*dies*

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is currently no evidence that the stolen graphics are still in the released game. I'm not saying that they aren't, but the dev team has had plenty of time since that embarrassment to replace the stolen graphics with new ones.

Are there any screenshots of the released game yet?

Bergunzo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
There is currently no evidence that the stolen graphics are still in the released game. I'm not saying that they aren't, but the dev team has had plenty of time since that embarrassment to replace the stolen graphics with new ones.

Are there any screenshots of the released game yet?

i must quote you! these are the screenshoots from the gba version, maybe the new has new graphic, nobody can proof yet!

acrocosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Wow.

Like... how hard is it to create a column?

pixeling takes a lot of time, patience and hene money. Unfortunately in the world of art just changing the colour, as lame as that is, a piece still qualifies as "your" work ....or at least that is what some of the art techers in my g/f's college have said. If that's the case they can not sue them.

I find that hard to believe myself though so I would appreciate the opinion of someone that has good knowledge on the matter

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
That's on par with record collectors who can spot old Jazz samples in Hiphop records

Emphasis on this particular sentence...
If the final product is a fun game, I'll enjoy it, stolen graphics or not!

EDIT : I dunno about computer graphics, but if it's the same shit as with hand-drawn or painting and so on, you will lose more money trying to prevent theft, than by letting the gutter-dwellers in peace. "The law" says it's supposed to help and protect you, but believe me, there's a huge fucking difference between what's on paper and real life. I personally chose not to pursue anybody and keep pirating music, movies and roms... Hey, It's peer-to-peer
wink.gif

tl;dr : don't waste your time swatting flies.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not in any shops I've seen over here so I guess like Dead 'N' Furious, Anno 1701 (well just recently appeared here) and Impossible Mission its out in some Euro countries but not all.

T!b0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yep, it's not out in France either...
I guess it's only out in Italian gameshops, but some online shops have the game too. (cf. link in the first post)

Guess I'll follow Enjoyup Team's advice and mail the producer (Lexicon) to find out!

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok. I just had a word with Webhallen, swedens biggest reseller of electronic, believe me, they know what they are doing (only store that gives me that impression acually). http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=77541

Well, They said that It's been pushed back to 2007-08-17, that is one month from now.
Also, the recommendated price is 269 kr, thats about 30$

T!b0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Cool, hope the price is the same over here!

Even if they screwed up with that 'stolen graphics' issue, I still feel like giving them my money...
A fresh European team that's releasing an interesting game, that's worth my support!
tongue.gif

Well.. I might wait for some review though... The concept is good, but that wouldn't be the first time a good idea gets ruined by a crappy gameplay!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1