Gaming Chrono Trigger DS help! I'm stuck at Arris Dome

  • Thread starter Thread starter kidisnice87
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,805
  • Replies Replies 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

kidisnice87

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
342
Reaction score
46
Trophies
1
XP
367
Country
United States
the password won't respond even though I assigned L+R+A on one button. The console doesn't even register! Any help getting past this?
 
kidisnice87 said:
the password won't respond even though I assigned L+R+A on one button. The console doesn't even register! Any help getting past this?
go to gamefaqs and read a faq from the snes or the psx section, this should help.
 
You have to hold L, then press R and finish with A.
Your main problem can however be that you have a cheap keyboard (or settings).
When you're holding down a key and pressing another at the same time, it could be that it is registering the key as
'clickclickclickclickclick' rather than one constant click when holding down the L key.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News