• Views 4,601
  • Replies 41

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'd love to see Christian Bale be Batman again...I can't help but think that is way too much money.
I would assume if they are offering him this much then it's probably for at least 2 movies but I have been wrong before.

If they don't get Bale I really don't see anyone doing as good of a job as him.

Reactions: Chary

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
$50 millions, lol. They sure know that if they put him on the role they will get back that amount and more too. But that means too that they know that if they don't get him the movie might be a fatal mistake.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Bat420maN

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
I honestly didn't like Bale as Batman(he is an awesome Bruce Wayne though). It has got to the point where as long as he's acting he has to be Batman/Bruce. I can not imagine any one else taking over the role and being able to make an impact like the last three movies have. It's my feeling that in order for the Superman/Batman clash to work they need Bale. If he turns down the 50, expect to hear 75 soon.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christian Bale was offered $50 million. Atheist Bale wasn't. Take that, atheists.

I liked Christian Bale in the Nolan trilogy, I really did, but I think it's time to move on. His Bruce Wayne/Batman is not suited for a world with the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman. Plus, he's already played Batman in more films than any other actor (not getting into the old serials here); I think it's time for someone else to get their shot.

TL;DR: I hope Christian bails.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't help but think that Bale would regret doing Superman vs Batman. The title sounds lame enough to put me off, but I can't imagine Christian Bale wanting to share the spotlight with somebody as inexperienced as Henry Cavill. We already know what happens on one of his bad days.

Reactions: Costello

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bale's Bruce Wayne retired from being Batman, so it seems to me that they'd have to make this movie exist in another universe, at which point, why do Bale again? Now if you do want it in the same universe, I think you have to go with Joseph Gordon Levitt taking up the Batman mantle.

jhjsaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Bale's Bruce Wayne retired from being Batman, so it seems to me that they'd have to make this movie exist in another universe, at which point, why do Bale again? Now if you do want it in the same universe, I think you have to go with Joseph Gordon Levitt taking up the Batman mantle.

If you think there is a universe were Batman or Iron man or Spider-man ever stay retired for long you don't know them so well you think you do!

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you think there is a universe were Batman or Iron man or Spider-man ever stay retired for long you don't know them so well you think you do!
If this were, say, Val Kilmer's batman, I would not be surprised to see him come out of retirement, but Nolan brought something different to his universe.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hated bale as batman, while none of the old batman movies were any good, and the new batman movies were i still hated him as batman good movies but they needed a different actor.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought Bale was a pretty good Batman, but I was really hoping to see another actor take a shot at the role. It would be really cool to see someone who could match Kevin Conroy's vocal performance (my favorite batman for sure).

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't like Bale as Batman in fact I thought he was pretty horrible. With that said I'm really hoping they have a new Batman in the new Man of Steel sequel.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
As much as I like Christian Bale, especially as Batman, I don't want to see him in this movie. His Batman, is the dark side of the character. For some reason, when I think of Superman, I don't really see a movie that can be all dark. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I honestly didn't like Bale as Batman(he is an awesome Bruce Wayne though). It has got to the point where as long as he's acting he has to be Batman/Bruce. I can not imagine any one else taking over the role and being able to make an impact like the last three movies have. It's my feeling that in order for the Superman/Batman clash to work they need Bale. If he turns down the 50, expect to hear 75 soon.

Basically this. He's a fantastic Bruce Wayne, but not Batman. He always seemed so stiff in his movements. And that voice, that god awful voice. They need an actor who has that stern but really clear voice, not someone who has to force it out.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*