Choose Your Own Adventure!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You awake, clutching at your head in pain. Though your surroundings are blurry at first, they quickly come into focus. You realize you've been teleported into the most dangerous land imaginable: Siberia.

But fear not! For you see, there are 11 items set out before you (and a question mark, but ignore that, it's not an open question). Instinctually, somehow, you understand what each item does. You are also aware that you may choose only two; the rest will be tossed onto the street, never to be recovered again.

Choose wisely.

PPwuf7c.png

So, what will it be, GBAtemp?

Reactions: Foxi4

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Infinite Kvass? Does anybody really two items if one of those is the option?

That said I would also take the wings.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just realized that there's a discrepancy in the rules you outlined.

You see, in the "Sewers & Capitalist Swine" Core Handbook: Third Edition it's clearly stated that Slavs of the Polish variety have a passive skill called "Jazz Hands of Nicking", allowing them to always, regardless of any circumstances, obtain an additional, randomly-selected item when collecting loot or bartering.

Should I roll my D20 now? Well... not "my" D20 - it used to be your D20, but you weren't looking so it's mine now. In any case, I think I should roll, unless this is a plot-related event, in which case I may suspend my disbelief and just roll with the story... I do like Salo though... :tpi:

Reactions: Gahars

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized that there's a discrepancy in the rules you outlined.

You see, in the "Sewers & Capitalist Swine" Core Handbook: Third Edition it's clearly stated that Slavs of the Polish variety have a passive skill called "Jazz Hands of Nicking", allowing them to always, regardless of any circumstances, obtain an additional, randomly-selected item when collecting loot or bartering.

Should I roll my D20 now? Well... not "my" D20 - it used to be your D20, but you weren't looking so it's mine now. In any case, I think I should roll, unless this is a plot-related event, in which case I may suspend my disbelief and just roll with the story... I do like Salo though... :tpi:

Leave it to Foxi to have a slavish attention to detail.

Reactions: Foxi4

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like you would not have your own rendition of the Taming of the Size Changing Python. The story of how Miss Pamela and her five lovely daughters were overworked by the size changing python, the real controller of the kingdom, and then laid up with the cramps is an all time tearjerker. How then Mr Manus Gauche, previously thought of as a clumsy lout following an unspoken incident when the kingdom was but 15 years old, comes back to try to save the day. Hate to spoil the ending but the part where Manus Gauche is doing a surprisingly good job but still losing and Miss Pamela makes a surprise return... just unbridled joy at seeing that, the flashback to the training montage just icing on the cake really.

I hear tell there is a new story being put on this year as well, it is called "Flick, the giant bean and the trip to the land of pleasure".

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ukraine: A horrifying, disturbing situation... and now, apparently, a Choose Your Own Adventure of its very own.

YMUsnQM.jpg

Choose wisely, and choose carefully, my friends.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I expected this to turn into a full-blown Slavquest D-20 adventure with Gahars as the Dungeon (Frozen Wasteland?) Master... You disappoint me, Gahars - where are our character sheets? :angry:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I expected this to turn into a full-blown Slavquest D-20 adventure with Gahars as the Dungeon (Frozen Wasteland?) Master... You disappoint me, Gahars - where are our character sheets? :angry:

Is too much effort, is too little drinking.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...In Latvia, I would get much character sheet. :angry:

...just no potato... and soon death by malnutrition... such is life. Tear will salt potato... but there is no potato, only hallucinations from malnutrition. :(

In Latvia, we have a saying: "Potato, potato."

Do not pronounce differently. We just like potato.

Reactions: Veho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol