Hacking chipped

muffin

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2009
Messages
105
Trophies
0
XP
170
Country
hi i have come across a chipped 4.2e wii and woundering if it would be possible to hack it like you can with any other wii
unsure.gif


thankyou
rolleyes.gif
 

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
10,064
Trophies
2
Location
This planet
XP
2,935
Country
Belgium
ALL wii's can be modded

Can you perhaps stop creating new topics, but simply reuse other ones?
Just saying cause you make a lot of topics (and not only here at GBAtemp)
wink.gif


A new topic is kinda useless if you have only one simple question like that, so its better to use other topics first...
 

muffin

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2009
Messages
105
Trophies
0
XP
170
Country
tj_cool said:
ALL wii's can be modded

Can you perhaps stop creating new topics, but simply reuse other ones?
Just saying cause you make a lot of topics (and not only here at GBAtemp)
wink.gif


A new topic is kinda useless if you have only one simple question like that, so its better to use other topics first...
the reason why i create new posts is because no one answers me and i am not talking about this forum
rolleyes.gif
 

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
748
Trophies
1
Age
31
Location
Netherlands
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
1,946
Country
Netherlands
muffin said:
tj_cool said:
ALL wii's can be modded

Can you perhaps stop creating new topics, but simply reuse other ones?
Just saying cause you make a lot of topics (and not only here at GBAtemp)
wink.gif


A new topic is kinda useless if you have only one simple question like that, so its better to use other topics first...
the reason why i create new posts is because no one answers me and i am not talking about this forum
rolleyes.gif

People don't answer you, because you don't SEARCH. (HINT HINT HINT)
 

muffin

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2009
Messages
105
Trophies
0
XP
170
Country
Darkmystery said:
muffin said:
tj_cool said:
ALL wii's can be modded

Can you perhaps stop creating new topics, but simply reuse other ones?
Just saying cause you make a lot of topics (and not only here at GBAtemp)
wink.gif


A new topic is kinda useless if you have only one simple question like that, so its better to use other topics first...
the reason why i create new posts is because no one answers me and i am not talking about this forum
rolleyes.gif

People don't answer you, because you don't SEARCH. (HINT HINT HINT)
so how ami suppose to pin down a subject with no advance search option i have searched and it comes up with over 11 pages
blink.gif
blink.gif
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/B6xTZgn.jpg