Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Request : Inf. Perfectionist Pearls

Title id : 01006C300E9F0000
Build id : 191270F5ED4DB907
Version : DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Ver 1.0.1

Max value is 9999, have found it in HEAP u32, but not sure how to turn into a code...

Last edited by Nomercyman1,

Thejigmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come when i copy the codes to my existing code list or use the attached text file i end up with parsing error? This happens specially for DQ XI.

what’s your file size? If you go over 50kb I think it won’t read anymore, mine works fine at 32kb.

Also make sure you add spaces in between codes, I’ll post my own cheat file in a bit when I get home it loads fine for me on Edizon.

Last edited by Thejigmaster,

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: b19_dom

realrj

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there guys :)

I would like to request infinite money for atelier lulua please.

There is a post with a code bit I guess it's for SXOS only, because it doesn't appear in Edizon on AMS.

TID 0100B1400CD50000
I don't know what BID is or how to get it :/

Thank you very much

Tigeris tiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come when i copy the codes to my existing code list or use the attached text file i end up with parsing error? This happens specially for DQ XI.
I saw thejigmaster sent you the fix. But 99% of the time a parsing error is because of an extra space(s) at the end of the list. It's something that has stumped me before. But deleting the extra space(s) fixes it right up.

Reactions: Thejigmaster

Yeseah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game: DRAGON QUEST XI S
Title ID: 01006C300E9F0000
Build ID: 191270F5ED4DB907

Requesting someone make a code that changes the player's name to 'Erdrick' or a code that allows the player to change their name. It was previously not allowed on the PS4 and PC versions and I didn't realize that wasn't the case anymore on the Switch port. Thanks in advance!

yogurt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks. File size i have is 27.4 kb. Let me check your file if it works for me. im using sx os btw.

I saw thejigmaster sent you the fix. But 99% of the time a parsing error is because of an extra space(s) at the end of the list. It's something that has stumped me before. But deleting the extra space(s) fixes it right up.

might be. Thanks for letting me know. I will go and check my file later. Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya