ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was wrong. EdiZon does not show the build ID or I don't know where. Always have to reboot to SX OS to find it out. :/

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does be one have a save file for red faction remarstered that you start out with all the weapons, Jetpack etc.if so can you post it below thanks.

jpmasterflex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Does any one have any codes for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition? I tried looking myself via Edizon but i was only able to find the addresses for the regular character coins not the rare ones, but since i have no idea how to search for Unknown values on Edizon, assuming its possible, I cant find any thing like max kizuna gauge or max exp or kizuna level since they don't have much of a numerical representation on screen. I could ask for max !'s as well but with max kizuna gauge and level, that seems a bit redundant since being in kizuna mode gives you a ! for every hit..it would also help is Edizon had a memory viewer or hex editor or something..

Last edited by jpmasterflex,

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please a code with everything at the start would be awesome.I beat the game already and it gives you an insane mode but you gotta get all the weapons all over again...lame a cheat save would do justice for red factionfaction remastered.

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody tried to searching for values in Mutant Year Zero? My searches start then just stop. Why is that?

I dont have much experience with searching values on the Switch version of this game, but I have looked at the savegame data on the PS4 and if its similar you might be able to get away with just skimming through the ascii text because they were nice enough to label everything.

I wish I could help but I dont have access to Noexs anymore and I really dont like using SXOS cheats unless I absolutely have to :(

Reactions: Supreme23

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright code guys. I found 2 values in yooka laylee for quills. They both update when I collect a quill. Wont let you poke them. So I figure they are fake addresses. Trying a float value right now to see if they did it that way. My question is if it's possible they have these addresses in anything other than heap and main?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright code guys. I found 2 values in yooka laylee for quills. They both update when I collect a quill. Wont let you poke them. So I figure they are fake addresses. Trying a float value right now to see if they did it that way. My question is if it's possible they have these addresses in anything other than heap and main?
they update from your poked value or from original value?

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they update from your poked value or from original value?
They dont allow a poke to update. But when I get the quills they update with the correct amount. I'm guessing they are just the visual representation but I'm trying to figure out how to trace them back to the actual address. I'm thinking one is for the pause menu total collection and the other for the level.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work