Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by matias3ds, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Joshifer34

Joshifer34 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 26, 2019
    United States

I think opening the sx menu is what does it. Don’t reboot the whole system just close RE4 and reopen.

2. Joshifer34

Apr 26, 2019
    United States

I think opening the sx menu is what does it. Don’t reboot the whole system just close RE4 and reopen.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Anyone get anywhere with REmake cheats or a save file with unlimited ammo unlocked yet? If I knew how to make them I’d contribute. I’m clueless to it

3. Marlooonxd

Marlooonxd Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2019
    Chile
    I know it's little but I'll update it as soon as possible, for now: first slot x99 and infinite ammo cheats for Resident Evil:
    Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Supreme23, MUDD_BR, platanos and 11 others like this.
  4. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    My dude! Exactly something I was waiting for.

Joshifer34 and Marlooonxd like this.
  5. Joshifer34

Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    You sir killed it today

ultimatepump and Marlooonxd like this.
  6. CelicaGTS

CelicaGTS Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2018
    United States
    Re4 or re1?

7. Krayziezay13

Krayziezay13 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 3, 2019
    United States
    Re1, re4 was posted maybe a page or 2 back

8. jaxx21

jaxx21 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2007
    France
    hi, i know how to search with sxos cheat code, but for some game, it dont work. I try for the game "punchclub" for money, but, nothing.(i think , offset change each second so cant find anything) Have you a secret technic ? thx in advance.

9. xMoria

xMoria GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2014
    Spain
    Madrid
    Dude you are this week's hero!!! thanbks for taking the time to do this for us.

Im just curious IF you plan on adding unlimited ammo or 99item slot for RE 4. Thanks in advance.

ultimatepump likes this.
  10. AdyItachi

AdyItachi Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2019
    Malaysia
    Hye guys.
    Any cheats for sid miers civilization 6?
    Thanks.

foot likes this.
  11. r0tten1

r0tten1 GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2007
    United States
    Brooklyn NYC
    Anyone got cheats for Yoshi crafted world? I’ve tried some, but they didn’t work.

12. AngelDavil88

AngelDavil88 Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2019
    Italy
    Cheats don't work well. Practically after 15 shots you have to re-enter the status menu and return to the game to get another 15 shots. This procedure must be repeated every time.

13. NightHuligan

NightHuligan Newbie

Newcomer
    May 20, 2019
    Russia
    Hey guys, any cheats for Darkwood?

14. Marlooonxd

Marlooonxd Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2019
    Chile
    here is a curious fact of the Resident Evil 4 Cheats, if you activate the infinite health and save the game, then restart, life will be relatively infinite, you can hold more than 40 impacts without dying. Now I'm investigating how to change the values to continue using that trick and increase it from 40 to more impacts, so the game does not slow down when playing with Activated Cheats

Joshifer34 and ultimatepump like this.
  15. phonz

phonz GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2018
    Canada
    Might be more practical to edit the save file instead of poking the RAM if launching SXOS/EdiZon is causing it to slow down.

16. dave7802

dave7802 Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Merseyside
    I was after a cheat for resident evil 4 for gold.

Can someone give me a quick guide on how to use these cheats? Sorry I have always just edited values by searching for less and greater than. I don't have a clue where to start with these text files etc

Last edited by dave7802, May 22, 2019
  17. naz2x

naz2x Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2006
    Hi there,

I copied cheat files from pc over to my switch in the "sxos folder / titles" but when i go to select cheats it says nothing found.
    I also ftp the files over as well but the cheat folder disappears or deleted. My sdcard is sandisk 256 gb fat32 and on the latest beta sxos.
    Trying cheats for Monster world curse world but having no luck.

Naz

Last edited by naz2x, May 22, 2019
  18. Marlooonxd

Marlooonxd Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2019
    Chile
    416/5000

Small solution for infinite health in Resident Evil without the game re-activating:
    Activate the cheat near a save machine, then save game and skip the game. Go back into the game and Leon's life will be locked in a bucket where he can hold almost 60 hits.
    with this the game does not become slow and you can play with a good range of health.

File updated:

Attached Files:

Joshifer34 and MUDD_BR like this.
  19. ultimatepump

ultimatepump GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2004
    How's infinite ammo looking?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Guys, I don't remember RE4 on the Gamecube, it's been a while but, were we able to strafe? It is annoying as hell trying to walk and turn on the Switch. Man!

20. dave7802

dave7802 Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Merseyside
    Defo after infinite ammo for RE4. Money I just searched for the Hexadecimal value and edited, have silly amount of money and no slow down.
    Unable to search for ammo, unsure if its a combined value or split, havnt been able to successfully find an ammo value.

Have no idea how to use the cheat files.

21. simsimsim

simsimsim GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2018
    Canada
    Anyone know why I can't find and edit money value for Saints Row the Third? I tried 16, 32 and 64 unsigned value and I couldn't find in any of them. The first search usually yield a small number of results (below 100) but the second search after I used some money always end up running out of results and no corresponding result found. I have been able to find and edit values in all other games I tried, just not this one.

Last edited by simsimsim, May 22, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted