Hacking Cheap GBA flashcard that runs on NDS and NDSL?

crapmonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for a really cheap flashcard that will run on NDS and NDSL (GBA too but not required). I know there are no DS flashcards that run GBA games so I just want a GBA one that will run directly from the DS GBA slot. Can anyone suggest some good ones and a good place to buy it from?

crapmonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have a DS flashcard so I just need a GBA flashcard that will run GBA games only. As long as it runs on the NDS/NDSL.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crapmonkey said:
thanks but that link says it's only for NDSL, I need it to work on the original NDS as well.

They come in DS Phat sizes too, you just have to search for them.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, it doesn't even have a slot for a MicroSD. But you will still need a Slot-1 DS flash cart with a MicroSD in order to write a game to the EZ-Flash.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
crapmonkey said:
i found this

http://www.realhotstuff.com/expansion-pack-size-p-212.html

this will work right? the only thing i cant find out is if it needs an SD card or not
Nope, no SD card is required besides the one for your DS flashcard. Also, you will need to get that one homebrew GBA ROM loading app that goes with it (It's called Rudolph's Tools or something like that).

crapmonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone got a guide for this thing? I expected to just drop an SD card into it with the GBA games and put that into the DS, it's not that easy is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...