EzFlash Omega Definitive Edition got boot loop in some devices

MNosse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey everyone,
First of all, I am sorry if my English is not so good.
Recently I bought an EzFlash Omega Definitive Edition to play, but something is wrong. When I tried to use it on my GBA (AGB-001) it get stuck in boot screen, the EzFlash logo appears and disappears in a loop. But, when i tried use it on my DS Lite, it works with no problem.

At first I thought it might be a problem with the GBA pins, but i tried to play some games i have and it works. And, i don't think it is a problem with the EzFlash pins because i tried another thing. I used my DS Lite to put a game into Norflash and changed to Mode B. When I tried to run on my DS Lite it works and on my GBA it works too! So I really don't know what's going on.

My EzFlash is a Rev. B and it is in Firmware 6 and Kernel 1.03.

Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem?

MNosse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, I am using rechargeable batteries. But I already tried it with normal batteries and same happens.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then its probably an electrical issue in the GBA.
Things like a failing capacitor for example, you have to remember that flash carts pull more power than a normal cartridge since they have a Micro SD slot.

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
First thing i would try is cleaning the power switch. It's a very common problem and can cause problems like this. If that didn't help try replacing the capacitors.

MNosse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you for suggestion guys. I will try it.
Post automatically merged:

Then its probably an electrical issue in the GBA.
Things like a failing capacitor for example, you have to remember that flash carts pull more power than a normal cartridge since they have a Micro SD slot.
Do you think the battery mod could help in this case? When I was reserching about the flash cart I saw a guy using the AGB-001 but with a battery mod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto