Hacking Changing Wii's Text Color? (New Mymenuify Theme inside)

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
the loop thing is my_TopBtn_base_a.tpl and my_TopBtn_base_b.tpl in the combtn.ash just replace them with a blank pic if you look is some of our newer themes we used a small png called sh*tpic to reliace what we wanted blank

sketch2k278

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the loop thing is my_TopBtn_base_a.tpl and my_TopBtn_base_b.tpl in the combtn.ash just replace them with a blank pic if you look is some of our newer themes we used a small png called sh*tpic to reliace what we wanted blank

oh kinda like the transparent mym correct?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's my theme with the edited loops:

gallery_171891_178_547.png

I think that looks better. But the Wii and Message Board buttons look out of place :/

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Latest images:

gallery_171891_178_8338.png

gallery_171891_178_89484.png

The message board button isn't quite right, but I have an idea about how to fix it :)

Also have a few other ideas about stuff I'm going to do.

EDIT: I fixed the above issue and made a few other changes, but I have decided to stop working on it. It would still need quite a bit of work to be properly usable. Here's what I have http://www.mediafire.com/?l63qcwk4o2ag5ti if anyone wants to finish it, feel free. I did a BRLYT edit to make the options when you select "create message" on the message board look better and replaced the images too (the memo, letter and address book images), but I think BRLAN edits are needed as well to properly fix it.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I decided to stop, all my progress is in the MYM in my last post. I don't see the point in continuing seeing as I'll never actually install it on my wii

sketch2k278

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to stop, all my progress is in the MYM in my last post. I don't see the point in continuing seeing as I'll never actually install it on my wii
Oh man this is looking sweet :) too bad you stopped oh well.

I agree It did look promising, im thinking about taking on the project if you're ok with that sifjar? I think im pretty much done with the wiidows project since its not much more I can do with it

Reactions: 1 person

sketch2k278

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have a 2 final questions before I release wiidows 7 theme

which TPL are these? i know its the up and down arrows but I can't seem to find them in the board ash...

f1bard.jpg

The static channels in the image below only flicker through 4 images but the mym.ini goes up to 34 images how can I get it to flicker all 34 images??

160c77q.jpg

after I finish with these small issues I think then I can release the theme and start on wiidows 8 :D :yay: :moogle:

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
the up and down in the first pic are in the board.ash called my_arw_a and my_arw_b

second you need to apply the 36 frame mym first then the main mym
then use thememii to unpack the csm to a mym that you can release (its under tools --> csm to mym )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu