Hacking Changing graphic in Wiistrap

Rikimaruu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! I would like to do (changing graphics) into UI DATA file but I don't know how to do this. Specific file named (ui) - comes from Wii games. I have no idea how to extract the bitmaps or whatever it. I used CrystalTile2 to preview images, unfortunately the negative efect. If someone could review this file I will be grateful for your help.
I used CrystalTile2 to view graphic but it looks badly:

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I needed to look up a different tile viewer more specific to 32 or 16t bit as crystaltile2 may not be just right for this. (that whole alpha channel thing and that I am pretty sure I am seeing the pallete right before the image).
wow after looking it looks like someone with more experience is going to have to handle this as I am coming up with nothing for wii specific graphic hacking.
my suggestion... as I would with nds graphics - play with the offset some more and your screen width may be off 32 bitrgba 640by 64. though 320 does close to the same thing. In the ds I would say this is a width problem and tell you to halve or double and see if it comes out better that way (but I already tried that). which leaves the alpha channel thing...
the only thing that was of interest is if tilem ever gets released (a tilemolester hack with 32 bit viewing).

sorry i couldn't be of help...

Rikimaruu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm.. this is a problem because it is not a simple file like tpl. It's probably data_ui file. This should be tpl but unfortunately it is not. And I do not see anywhere palette in the game resources. I use only tilemolester and CrystalTile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL