GregH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi Everyone!
I modded my switch with atmosphere using a brand new sd card, today i tried to play my legit sm odissey cartridge (that i only played on the old sdcard) and i can't because the software "needed an update"
The error is "Cant' find needed data, download will start now" i select start software and i receive a message "need to update software, the download will now begin" i can only select download, but due to the telemetry blocked i can't download new files needed to play from the nintendo server.
I suppose that the needed files are stored on the old sd card, is it possible to copy the data from the old card to the new one? and which folder/data should i copy? Thank you all for all the help

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone!
I modded my switch with atmosphere using a brand new sd card, today i tried to play my legit sm odissey cartridge (that i only played on the old sdcard) and i can't because the software "needed an update"
The error is "Cant' find needed data, download will start now" i select start software and i receive a message "need to update software, the download will now begin" i can only select download, but due to the telemetry blocked i can't download new files needed to play from the nintendo server.
I suppose that the needed files are stored on the old sd card, is it possible to copy the data from the old card to the new one? and which folder/data should i copy? Thank you all for all the help
If you cant find a way you transfer the data just use hbg shop to download the updates.

GregH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
do you think it's just an update missing? or something like the installation file(if the switch instal something on the sd card when playing from the cartridge) /saved games ecc

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It might work if you copy your Nintendo folder over. This is where your updates are installed to if you install to SDCard.
I did it once, but only because I tested by SDCard with h2test. So it was still the same card and fat32 formated again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo