ZuraJanai671

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a chipped Rev2 Nintendo Switch.
I already installed Mario Kart 8 and Ninjala on it some time ago.

Right now I try install YouTube from my account setted on USA region, I try redownload software from eshop and it shows this error on home screen.

But I can play and update Mario Kart/Ninjala is usually, it won't only let me download anything new. Maybe that's important but Mario Kart 8 and Ninjala were downloaded on my previous sd card before i Swapped it on 256 by copy and paste my whole cfw. I don't really think its the reason because I still can use and update installed games on my new sd card.

ZuraJanai671

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you running CFW on sysMMC?
Im not completely sure, I got my switch recently so i will attach screenshot. Also i will specify that I use semi stock option and not full stock. So issue that new games wont download is on semi stock
Post automatically merged:

Are you running CFW on sysMMC?
Maybe i should use stock to download something? Not a semi stock?

Attachments

• IMG_20231124_112725.jpg
    IMG_20231124_112725.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20231124_112651.jpg
    IMG_20231124_112651.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20231124_112626.jpg
    IMG_20231124_112626.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20231124_112612.jpg
    IMG_20231124_112612.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 25
Last edited by ZuraJanai671,

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im not completely sure, I got my switch recently so i will attach screenshot. Also i will specify that I use semi stock option and not full stock. So issue that new games wont download is on semi stock

Maybe i should use stock to download something? Not a semi stock?
Fuck.
Could you please, with the console turned off, connect the microSD card to the PC and check the file "hekate_ipl.ini".
This file is located in the bootloader folder, on the root of the microSD.

ZuraJanai671

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck.
Could you please, with the console turned off, connect the microSD card to the PC and check the file "hekate_ipl.ini".
Okay, gonna reply when i get to pc to check, its really strange issue because its only affect any new downloads and not updates of existing software

Fuck.
I tried in case just use full stock, it actually worked, figures i was using full stock too when i downloaded my games before, currently downloading games but it seems problem solved

Last edited by ZuraJanai671,

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay, gonna reply when i get to pc to check, its really strange issue because its only affect any new downloads and not updates of existing software

I tried in case just use full stock, it actually worked, figures i was using full stock too when i downloaded my games before, currently downloading games but it seems problem solved
What I'm worried is that you were using CFW on the stock firmware, which would lead you to get banned in a future.
Neat that you got it to work now. Procure using full stock whenever you will connect to the eShop or play online games.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What I'm worried is that you were using CFW on the stock firmware, which would lead you to get banned in a future.
Neat that you got it to work now. Procure using full stock whenever you will connect to the eShop or play online games.
CFW on stock is often fine. There is a minor chance to get banned if you go outside the parameters. But yes, if you gonna go eshop etc. Go 100% stock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol