Hacking Change way time is show

theberidox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to change the way time is displayed on background from 24hour to 12hour (am&pm)?
I've looked at several skins with calandars on the background but none show the time this way.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
theberidox said:
Is there anyway to change the way time is displayed on background from 24hour to 12hour (am&pm)?
I've looked at several skins with calandars on the background but none show the time this way.

Because the software itself does not allow it, It's easy enough to switch from 24hour to 12hour but displaying am/pm on ANY skin would require changes to everyskin not likely to happen.

theberidox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your quick reply.

Would showing the time in a 12hour format without the am/pm be possible with the current software; or would that be a new feature that would need to be requested? (I'm using Akaio v1.4 of course)

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
theberidox said:
Thank you for your quick reply.

Would showing the time in a 12hour format without the am/pm be possible with the current software; or would that be a new feature that would need to be requested? (I'm using Akaio v1.4 of course)

It needs to be coded in, which wouldn't take long it might make it into 1.4.1 but i'm not making any promises.

CoconutCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12 hour time would be a nice extra to have, military time is OK but I will admit I have to do a little mental math after lunch to read the hour.
wink.gif

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CoconutCake said:
12 hour time would be a nice extra to have, military time is OK but I will admit I have to do a little mental math after lunch to read the hour.
wink.gif

Yeah who wants to do mental math?It does take an extra second to read and 12hr time would be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah