Gaming Championship Paintball 2009 & Guitar Hero AC/DC

new2wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help...I have tried almost everything I know (which Isn't alot yet)as I am very new to the wii and the TwlightHack thing-a-mabob. to get these games to work.
Does anyone know what I need to do or don't they work at all.if not are they going to?

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tell us what you have tried first. Are you just burning them to a disk and puttine them in because that will not work.

LolDaktoa: If you have nothing to contribute then say nothing.

new2wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I 1st use the Wii Brick Blocker then burn them to a disk and use WiiGator Gamma v.3 to try and start them (most other games work fine) I have tried to Force start NTSC,also tried it with Ocarina On and Off both also with Reboot Options set for Recovery Mode both On and Off aswell and still nothing. Also Hit the "B" button to try the Reboot option.
Edgedancer... any ideas? Thanks in advance,

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am not sure but I know that you do not need to brickblock the games as the backup loader stops the updates from working. Try burning them again without any changes to the disk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol