Hacking CDNSP NOT WORKING IN AMD

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im going to do this when I'll be at home , and I will post the messages if received.

Nero I installed everything and I didnt received any detected error but I will try again.
Okay. When you installed python 3, did you have the box checked that said “add to path”? I had this issue before because I didn’t select that option.

zirius666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay. When you installed python 3, did you have the box checked that said “add to path”? I had this issue before because I didn’t select that option.
I add python to the path manually after the installation . And I validated doing a python -V in different folders oppening a terminal with shift + right click and it give me correctly my prython version

zirius666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I add python to the path manually after the installation . And I validated doing a python -V in different folders oppening a terminal with shift + right click and it give me correctly my prython version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: How are you