zirius666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello fellas!

Im using CDNSP latest version 3.5.4 and everything is working well using an Pc which have intel i7 and every NSP that i download from there Im able to install it and play .
BUT when I use my desktop which have and AMD processor each NSP that I download after install it crash in the loading screen of the game(Logos of nintendo in the corners). I already tried using python3 of 32 and 64 bits but seems that doesnt make any difference .
Does anybody have the same problem or how to solve it ?

Thanks and Regards

ichibaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello fellas!

Im using CDNSP latest version 3.5.4 and everything is working well using an Pc which have intel i7 and every NSP that i download from there Im able to install it and play .
BUT when I use my desktop which have and AMD processor each NSP that I download after install it crash in the loading screen of the game(Logos of nintendo in the corners). I already tried using python3 of 32 and 64 bits but seems that doesnt make any difference .

Thanks and Regards
Maybe use a virtual pc?

zirius666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AFAIK when you use a virtual pc it is created with the same specs as yours in this case with amd or How i going to tell to the virtual pc to simulate an intel procesor
?

zirius666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Lol blaming your CPU is just ignorant
Obviously you have an incomplete setup
I came to here asking some help and your trolling comment is not helping if you know what is missing Im going to appreciate it I'M doing my guess by the scenario that I got.

ichibaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try installing only Python 3.7 and use Bob's CDNSP GUI 3.4, works perfect for me. Just uninstall everything and start over seems like the best option for you.

fixx1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sadly I can't help you. My PC mount an FX8320 and GDNSP works well.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

seanzscreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello fellas!

Thanks and Regards

i have an amd ryzen 7 running windows 10 64 bit zero problems with cdnsp or installing nsps

using 3.5.4 as well

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
I came to here asking some help and your trolling comment is not helping if you know what is missing Im going to appreciate it I'M doing my guess by the scenario that I got.
It ain't gonna be a CPU problem. If it was, starting by mention what CPU, besides just AMD. As with the ryzen 7 guy my 5 works fine

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just shut.
There can be problems depending if it is build specific for a intel cpu.
Not in the case of cdnsp, but it can be. Instead of vomit bullshit, go outside.

Cdnsp works on any CPU because python works on any CPU
Go hide yourself

You obviously know nothing

AMD and Intel chips are x86 and x64 capable chips. Which can run any program written in python

What are you even talking about??

Lol

Last edited by jakkal,
Reactions: Tumoche

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Cdnsp works on any CPU because python works on any CPU
Go hide yourself

You obviously know nothing

AMD and Intel chips are x86 and x64 capable chips. Which can run any program written in python

What are you even talking about??

Lol
Did you even read what i wrote?
triggered-2.png

Reactions: andyhappypants

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol blaming your CPU is just ignorant
Obviously you have an incomplete setup

Lol I'm with you why in the hell would the CPU make any different on what you are downloading.

Maybe it's Becuase he used a keyboard and mouse from windows xp lol

Last edited by Artwebb,

zirius666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have an amd ryzen 7 running windows 10 64 bit zero problems with cdnsp or installing nsps

using 3.5.4 as well
Im using ryzen 7 also and I tried with python 32bits and 64 bits , Which one do you use? Where you download the CDNSP that you are using? I Had previously python 2.7 but i uninstalled it , Do i need a command to clean previous stuff?

Taorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using ryzen 7 also and I tried with python 32bits and 64 bits , Which one do you use? Where you download the CDNSP that you are using? I Had previously python 2.7 but i uninstalled it , Do i need a command to clean previous stuff?
Did you reinstall Python 3? Do you get any error messages when starting the program?

Last edited by Taorn,

zirius666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did you reinstall Python 3? Do you get any error messages when starting the program?
Yes I removed Python 2.7 and installed it 3.7 but I dont know if by the remaining garbage that python 2.7 could left is the reason that something wrong happened , I didnt have problem installing python 3.7 or running CDNSP even downloading and the repacking looks well but when running games or they crash or they announce error message when launching .

Taorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I removed Python 2.7 and installed it 3.7 but I dont know if by the remaining garbage that python 2.7 could left is the reason that something wrong happened , I didnt have problem installing python 3.7 or running CDNSP even downloading and the repacking looks well but when running games or they crash or they announce error message when launching .
Could you post those error messages here? Try to run CDNSP from command line. This way the you can mark the error output and paste it here.

Open the folder where your CDNSP installation is located. Hold SHIFT while clicking with the right mouse button into the folder. You should see an option "Open in Power Shell" in the option menu that appears.

There type python3 CDNSP.py (or how the python file is named). You should now see the error messages. Copy & paste them here.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello fellas!

Thanks and Regards
Did you “pip install requests”?

zirius666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Could you post those error messages here? Try to run CDNSP from command line. This way the you can mark the error output and paste it here.

Open the folder where your CDNSP installation is located. Hold SHIFT while clicking with the right mouse button into the folder. You should see an option "Open in Power Shell" in the option menu that appears.

There type python3 CDNSP.py (or how the python file is named). You should now see the error messages. Copy & paste them here.

Im going to do this when I'll be at home , and I will post the messages if received.

Did you “pip install requests”?

Nero I installed everything and I didnt received any detected error but I will try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro